The truth.

Demi pov's:

"Wait what?"

"That's impossible." Dianna said.

"No, it's not. I talked to Joshua, he knows everything about this. His parents have worked in there for so many years, for your luck, Joshua's mom was the one who made the adoption papers. I talked to her and she said that Brittany and you were stolen for someone. Did you know that your first name is Anne?"

Dianna looked at Naya more than surprised. "No, I-I didn't..."

"Brittany's name is Scarlett Elizabeth. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I could get. He said that if he finds more, he will, I don't know your last name."

"But wait, stolen? Then why didn't they call the police?"

"Well, it seems like that person was family, he or she lied to them saying your mom was horrible to you and she killed herself."

"Oh my god." I sat down and sigh. "Are you going to tell this to Brittany?"

"I will...just...I don't know I can't...I can't I just..."

"Dianna." She looked at me and I took her hand. "I will, don't worry, I'll do it for you, ok? Just, I'll do it tomorrow."

"No, just...give her time, ok? Let's just wait, let Brittany be happy for a couple of weeks."

"Ok, how about a month?"

Dianna nodded and I looked at Naya. What is happening?

(A month after)

I sigh and knock on the door. I see Elizabeth and she smiles.

"Hi, you must be Demi."

"Yes, I am, Demi Lovato. Is nice meeting. Not to freak you out but, I'm a big fan." I smile and she laughs a little.

"It's ok, I've heard your music, I must say, I'm a fan." I smile and she smiles. "Please, come in."

"Thank you."

"I bet you came to see Brittany." She smiles.

"Actually, yes." I smile.

"Good, don't tell her that I told you this but...she's been thinking a lot about talking to you, she's just scared."

I smile. "She's like that."

"I know you guys will fix things." She winked at me and smile. "Brittany! Someone is here to see you!"

"Coming!" I heard Brittany's voice and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Who is..." She looks at me. "Demi."

"Hey..."

"I'll leave you two alone." She looked at Brittany, kissed her forehead and left to the kitchen.

"What um...what are you doing here?"

"I have to talk to you." She nodded. "There's um...2 things that I want to talk to you but...there's something more important than the second thing, at least right now because yes, it's...really really important for me but...let's just...talk."

"Ok, sit down."

I sigh and look at her. God those eyes. "Ok, look, this will be, difficult for you, it's for Dianna, that's why she didn't come and she can't tell you."

"What is it?"

"Brittany..." I took her hands and she jumped a little bit. I look at her eyes. "You were stolen 16 years ago and got adopted. But the thing is...they changed your name, your name is not Brittany..."