I love you and just you.

Dianna come everyday to see Brittany and Naya to see 'me', I just feel that Naya is hiding something, I know her and I know something is happening with her, I really don't know what it is. Naya and Brittany became really good friends and to be honest, I'm jealous, I know Naya will not do anything bad or Brittany but...I'm just scared, I don't want Brittany to leave me for her, Naya is gorgeous and she's really sexy so, anyone can fall in love with her. I saw Dianna and Brittany talking and they were laughing, I smile and sigh. I lvoe to see Brittany happy, she looks so beautiful, her smile, god, that smile.

"Staring at your girlfriend?" Naya said and I jumped a little.

I giggle. "I can't help, she's really gorgeous." I smile.

"Yeah..." She smile a little.

"So...you finallly found someone? I mean, come on, you're Naya Rivera!" She laughed a little.

"No, not yet. I'm just scared to tell anyone that I'm lesbian, what they will think about it?"

"I thought the same but...my family loves me, my fans loves me and haters, I don't give a fuck what they think." She smile and I laughed a little. "You don't have to care about it, is who you are and you have to be proud of yourself, be like Santana, I know that Santana can help you." She look at me.

"You're a really good friend Demi, you're amazing." I smile.

"I'll always be here for you Nay." She smile and hugged me.

Brittany and Naya were talking and they were laughing, I can't help but feel jealous, Naya is gorgeous and I know that Brittany like her, ugh. Demi stop. It's your girlfriend and you have to believe in her. Relationships are based on trust. Trust in her, she loves you, she told you that she loves you, she always tell you. Stop Demi.

"Hey Demi!" Dianna said and I smile.

"Hey Dianna." She smile.

"I'm happy that Brittany have someone like you, you make her really happy." I can't help but smile.

"She makes me happy too." She smile.

"You know...don't tell Naya about this but um...I'm in love with her since 2 years ago." I look at her surprised.

"Why you don't want to tell her? Maybe she feels the same way, I mean, she's lesbian and maybe she feels the same." She laugh a little.

"She's in love with someone else, not in love but...she really really like her." I look at Naya and Brittany, oh my god...she's falling for Brittany?!

"And...you know her?" I look at Dianna.

She sigh. "I've been jealous of her for years."

"Of Brittany?"

She look at me and I can tell she don't want to tell me. "No, other friend." I nodded and look at them again. I know she's talking about Brittany.

Brittany pdv's:

I was talking with Naya about glee and more things, I felt Demi looking at us and she was talking with Dianna, I know she's jealous but I really don't understand why she have to be jealous, I mean, yeah I think Naya is pretty but I love Demi and I'll never leave her.

"Brittany? Are you ok?" Naya asked and I sigh.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Yeah, do you like me? Like...more than friends?" I saw that she was nervous and she look at the ground.

"I'm sorry...I came her to meet you and try soemthing with you, Dianna told me so much things about you and I was really excited to meet you but I never thought you would be Demi's girlfriend." She said and I sigh. God, she likes me.