I'm sorry.

I'm still kissing Naya and she's on top of me, I put my hands in her waist and she put her hands in my neck, she was about to take off my shirt but we then pulled away.

"This is wrong." We both said at the same time. We laugh a little.

"I'm so sorry Britt."

"It's fine, it was my fault too." We stood up and just sit there in silence.

"You can tell Demi that it was my fault, not yours."

"But it was too."

"It wasn't because I kissed you, yeah you kissed back but I was the one who kissed you." She look at me. "Plus...I didn't wanted to, I just wanted to calm you down and I don't know why I did that."

"I know, you love my sister and I love Demi, this was just a little..."

"Mistake?"

I look at her and nodded. "Yeah well, that's not the word that I wanted to say but..."

"I know it was a msitake, don't worry, it's not like you'll hurt me with what you're going to say." She smile and I smile.

"We can go now with Demi if you want, we don't have to wait." She smile.

"Thanks but um...I want to go alone, I want to talk to her alone and just...you know."

"It's fine, do you want me to drive you?"

"No, I came in my car, remember?" She giggle.

"We are good, right?"

"We are." I smile and hugged her.

When I was driving, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to tell her, shit! I heard my phone and thought it was Hailey again until I saw the name in my screen.

B: Hey Rach.

R: Hey um...I just saw the news, it is true that Demi is dating Wilmer?

B: Don't believe in that, I did it too and...I had a fight with Demi.

R: Really?! And how are you feeling?

B: I-I'm good now, I was with Naya...

R: Oh...

B: We kissed.

R: What?!

B: More like made out but I didn't felt anything and she didn't wanted to kiss me.

R: So it was her fault?

B: It was mine too because I kissed back.

R: Are you going to tell Demi?

B: I'm going to her house right now and I'm going to talk to her, I really need to fix all of this.

R: Are you sure you're ok?

B: Yeah...a little bit.

R: Everything will be ok.

B: I know, I just hope she forgive me, I will die if she doesn't.

R: She loves you Brittany.

B: I know she does...

Demi pov's:

After I noticed, I pulled away, I can't believe I kissed back, what am I going to say to Brittany?!

"Marissa..."

"I know, I'm so sorry, god! I can't believe I did this! I'm really sorry god!"

"Ok Marissa, calm down, it was just a mistake, don't worry." I hugged her and she cry a little.