Guilt.

The guilt is killing me. I should just tell her but...how? I mean...she will be mad at me and...it was a mistake. I shake my head and keep writing my song. How can I wake up every morning feeling good if I did that? Ugh Demi, just focus on the song. I grab my phone and look at my look screen. I love Brittany more than anything. I heard someon0e opening the door and I leave my phone.

"Hey Dems."

"Hey Nay." I look at her and she kissed my cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm good, excited to do the song with my favorite person." I blush a little. "How are you?"

"I'm...just fine."

"Demi." I look at her and she was looking at me. "What's wrong?"

"Just thoughts that are running on my mind."

"Can I know about what are your thoughts about?"

"What happend."

"Oh..." She looks at the ground and I look at her.

"Don't worry, ok? It's ok." She looks at me and smile a little. "Let's keep going with the song."

She nodded and smile. My phone goes off and I look at my phone.

"Oh wait, I have take this call." She nodded and I stood up.

(D= Demi, DA= Dianna)

D: Hello?

DA: Hey Demi um...I was wondering if we can meet, I want to talk to you about something.

D: Sure, do you want me to bring Birttany?

DA: No...just you and I...

D: Oh um...ok good.

DA: At 6 on Starbucks?

D: I'll be there at 6.

DA: Ok, see ya!

D: See ya!

I hang up and look at my phone. Oh my god, did she know something about it? Oh my god no. But...she didn't sound mad...or maybe she was acting...she's really good at acting. God Demi don't think about it, just keep acting normal, you're good with that too. After a few hours, we finished the song and Naya left. I grab my things and leave to meet Dianna. What she want to talk about? It makes me feel so nervous, what if she knows? Ugh no, she can't...how? Just calm down Demi, everything will be ok, just think positive. I walk in and look for Dianna, I see her on her phone and sigh. You can do this Demi.

"Hey Dianna." I fake a smile.

"Oh hey Demi." She smiles and hugs me. "Sit down, don't stay there." She giggles.

"Ok, so um...what did you want to talk about?"

"Well, I know this will sound weird but...you know Naya better than I do and...do you think she's in lvoe with someone else?"

I look at her. "Um...what do you mean?"

"Well...when we broke up, she said that she was sorry and she didn't mean to say those things and that...she still has feeling for other person but I don't know who, I don't think she's talking about Sean."

"Well...I don't think either."

"Do you know someone else that she dated? I don't know, someone of the cast?"

"Well...not really...I just know that she was and she is in love with you but just that..."

She sigh."I don't even know why I care."