Part of my life.

Hey there. My name is Brittany Lopez, I am 17, blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny and tall, but...I don't feel beautiful, I feel that I'm ugly and fat. Besides, my life is a hell, I fucking hate my life, I'm so stupid and I'm crazy, everyone say I am, except for my best friend Hailey, she's always there for me. I met her when I was 6, we were in the park and she was playing with her dolls and I just at there looking, she asked me if I wanted to play and I said yes, since that day, we're best friends.

I'm not that type of girl that like to go to party, that have a boyfriend and bla bla bla, my life isn't the best, I can't complain at all, I have what I want and I have money, I have a house and I have a car, my mom work all day and when she's not in her office, she's with her friends or boyfriend, that asshole...he raped me when I was 13, I still have nightmares because of that.

H: Need a ride?

I read the message from Hailey and sigh, I'm not in the mood of driving so I said yes, I fix my hair a little and left.

"Hey there beautiful." She said. She's always like that with me, she's so sweet.

"Hey." I said softly and she grab my wrist, I look at her and sigh "No Hailey, I didn't, I didn't had a reason to do it."

"You don't need that Britt, I already told you" She look at me.

"No Hailey, I'm not going to tell someone to help me." I said a little annoyed because this is always the same.

"Fine." She said a little angry and I sigh. "I'm not mad Brittany, but you know I don't like when you do that. You know I love you and I don't want you to die, I can't imagine my life without my sister" She smile and I smile.

"Thanks Hailey, you know I love you too" She smile and I giggle "Oh, I have good news" She said excited, I look at her confused "What is it?"

"We are going to Demi Lovato's concert" She said smiling and I was in total shock. "What?!" "We are..." "I know what you said! Are you serious?!" "I sure am"

"You have to be kidding me!" "I swear I'm not Britt!" I smile and we scream "But h-how?!" "I was listening the radio and I called and I won so they told me that I won 2 tickets for Demi Lovato's concert AND 2 thickets for M&G"

I look at her surprised "W-What? Are we going to m-meet h-her?" "We are going to" She smile and I hugged her "I love you! I love you!" "Hey! I'm driving!" I laughed and she laugh too "Thank you" "All for my best friend" I smile.

"Look! There is that stupid lesbian!" Ugh. Again. Why they have to make fun of me every fucking day of my life? I have enough in my house. I opened my locker and grab some books, someone pushed me against my locker and it was David "Leave me please" "I will not, I can make you normal baby" "Leave me!" He laughed and I had tears in my eyes "David!" My teacher yelled and he look at me "Just this time." He left and I was sobbing "Come here Britt" She hugged me and we head to her classroom.

Ms. Estela have always been there for me, since I came to this school, she knows all about me and I have all my trust in her, she's just 27 so, she understand me.

"Are you ok?" She asked and I just nodded. She hugged me and I cried in her arms "Brittany, you have to leave this school" "I-I can't" "Tell your mom then"

I walked to the desk and sigh "I can't, s-she's never home a-and I can't just leave" "Look, how about if you stay after class and we go for some food?" She smile and I look at her, she's really sweet, I smile a little and nodded "Ok"

"Guess what?" "What?" "I'm going to Demi Lovato's concert with Hailey!" She look at me surprised "Really?! Oh my god Brittany that's amazing!" She hugged me and I smile "I'm so happy for you" "Thanks, Hailey won the tickets"

"She really loves you" "I know, she's my best friend" She look at me and smile, I giggle "Yeah, your my best friend too" "I know is weird but, just because I'm 27, doesn't mean I can't have a 17 year old best friend, right?" I laughed and he laugh too, she's really sweet.

I head to my home after leave the dinner, Ms. Estela and Hailey are the only people that understand me and support me, I don't know what I would do without them. I keep thinking about the concert, just 3 weeks and I'll be there with my idol, Demi. I can't believe it yet, since 2009 I'm a Lovatic, she's just so amazing and beautiful and gorgeous...I can continue all day, she's my idol and my hero, I just love her so much and I can't wait to meet her, I always go to her house but I know they will not answer if I knock the door, plus, Demi don't live there anymore, I live here in LA and I never meet her before, weird, right? Not all the LA girls meet their idols, is not easy. I closed my door and look at all my posters of Demi, I smile and I can't believe this is happening, I look at my blade and sigh, not today my dear friend.

I changed my cloths and look at the mirror, why I can't feel beautiful? Ugh. I rolled my eyes and look at my clock. It's 12:00. I should be sleeping. I heard the door open and close and I heard giggles. Ugh, my mom is with her stupid boyfriend, she will never believe me if I told her what he did. I sigh and lay in my bed, I put Demi's song to just relax and I start talking with Ms.Estela. Did I tell you that she's just as cool as a 17 or 18 year old girl? Well she is, she's mature but immature too, I like that.

E: So, will you tell your mom about...?

B: No, I can't, I already told you why I can't so I will not.

E: Look, I know you will not like this but you have to tell her Brittany, that man will hurt you even more because he will see that you're scared and you will do whatever he want.

B: I know, but I can't do it, he said that if I told anyone about what happend, it would be even worst, if he knows that you and Hailey knows, he will kill me.

E: Then, tell your mom and tell the police.

B: Sorry for what I'll say, but my mom don't give a fuck and I will not tell the police about this.

E: For me?:(

B: No I can't.

E: Fine😒 But you have to do it soon.

B: I'll think about it.👌

E: You always say that Britt.

B: Then, you already know my answer.

E: Ugh.

B: Don't get mad at me, you know how difficult it is.

E: I know but you need to tell someone else, someone who will help you.

B: You help me.

E: I mean someone like the police.

B: No...

E: Look, I have to go now, but please think about what I told you, if you tell the police, you will be more safe, he will be in jail and no one would ever hurt you like that again. I promise.

B: I'll think about it. And I'm serious.

E: Ok, night. Love ya!

B: Night, love ya too.

Maybe she's right but...I'm scared, what if he finds out that I told the police? I'm sure I'm not the first girl that he raped, stupid asshole. More reasons to kill myself but I can't do it, not now.