Um...what?

Oh yeah by the way, I'll change this new character's life a little, it's one of my fav artist and I want her in this story. My friend gave me this idea and I thought it was good, it's maybe mean what I'll change in her life but hey! After all, it's just a story.

What the hell?! Is this even real? I don't think so, someone is trying to play with me but who?!

"Hi Brittany. I'm Elizabeth...Elizabeth Mitchell."

"I um...Is this a joke?"

"It's not, Brittany. I was your mom's friend, she wrote this to me." She gave me a letter and then sat down.

No way, she's telling the truth, that's my mom's handwriting...oh god.

"Did she...did she knew something was going to happen to her?" I looked at her.

"She...had this feeling and that's why she wrote this, I've been looking for you for so long and I just found you."

"But...I'm 17."

"I know Brittany, and this will be weird for you, but I promise I'll take care of you, you can have your life, it doesn't matter, you can go out and live your life, just...let me be in your life. I don't have bad intentions, I swear. I'll take care of you, you'll go to the same school, see your friends, see your sister, she can go whenever she wants to the house. I won't take away anything, I just...I want to make sure you're ok and to be there for you." She took my hand and I stare at her.

The truth is, Elizabeth Mitchell has been one of my inspirations since I was a kid. I have like a crush on her because come on...have you seen her? Have you seen those eyes? Or that smile? She's freaking perfect!

"The truth is...I know you, I mean, I have seen you since I'm a kid on tv but I never thought my mom was your friend and she knew how much I love you." She smiles and I smile.

"Yes, your mom and I were close when we were young, just for work I couldn't visit her but I saw you when you were a baby." She smiles. "I promise you that I'll be here for you and I won't hurt you, that's the last thing I want."

I looked at her eyes and smile. "I believe you."

She smile bigger. "Give me 1 week, we can get to know each other and I'll tell you some things about me and if you want, you can tell me some things about you, you can take your time"

"Do you know how I believe you?" She shook her head and I smile. "Because all this time that we've been talking, you keep looking at me, you don't look away, just into my eyes." She smiles. "I think it will work."

"And...if you want to leave when you have 21..." She sighs and her smile disappears. "You can."

I look at her eyes and I can see that she wants to cry. "No." She looked confused. "I won't leave, if you let me stay, then I'll stay, and if I move out, I'll visit you a lot and you can do the same thing." She smiles and I smile.

"Then...what do you say if we good d your things and we go to my house?" She smiles and I nodded.

We went out and Naya looked at me. "Hey, are you ok?" She looked at Elizabeth. "Wow, she's the one that..."

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth." She smiles.

"I know who you are! I'm Naya Rivera." She smiles and I laugh a little.

"We are going to Rachel's house and I'll pick up my things, I'm staying with Elizabeth."

"Dianna said that you had to call her and um...Marissa picked up for Demi and she said she was going to tell them, if you want to go I'll stay here in case they come."