Don't give up.

I gasp and Brittany looks at me.

"Help me."

I grabbed my phone and call 911. I hang up and help Brittany.

"AHH! It hurts!" She cried out and I carry her to the bed. I lay her down.

"Babe, look at me." She looks at me and cries. "Everything will be ok, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." She nodded and I kissed her forehead. After a few minutes. I heard a knock in the door. "Come in! We are upstairs!" I heard people running and they helped me.

"What happend?"

"I don't know, I woke up and I heard her in the bathroom and when I came in, she was in the floor with a lot of blood."

"Is she pregnant?"

I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Yes."

He nodded and then left to help. The baby. I totally forgot about that. Oh my god.

(In the hospital.)

"Demi!" I look at Naya and hug her.

"What happend?"

"Brittany...I-I don't know, she was in the floor...with blood..." I cried and Naya kissed my forehead.

"Everything will be ok, I called Dianna, she's coming, ok?" I nodded and cried.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't." I cried even more and sigh.

"Demi! Naya!" I heard Dianna and I look at her, she hugs me and start crying. "Where is she?"

"They're checking her, it's been an hour and I still don't know anything about her, I'm scared."

"She's strong."

"Mr. Lovato?"

"Yeah?" I look at the doctor and she sigh. "What's wrong? How's Brittany? How's the baby?"

"I'm sorry to say this but...Brittany lost her baby, I'm really sorry."

I felt a big punch inside of me and I covered my mouth. I look at Dianna and Naya and they had tears in their eyes. I fell on my knees and cry. Oh my god no.

"You can see her if you want."

I look at the doctor and nodded slowly. Naya helped me to stand up. "Is she awake?"

"No, she's probably going to wake up in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I look at Dianna and she nodded.

"Go, she needs you more than anything right now, we're going to wait here."

I smile a little and make my way to the room. I open the door and look at Brittany sleeping. I closed the door and sigh. I felt tears in my eyes and took her hand. I sat besides her in the chair and kissed her hand.

"Oh love, you don't deserve any of this. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but you're not alone, I'm here for you babe and I'm never going to leave." I sigh and I felt her hand moves. I looka t her and she opens her eyes.

"Where am I?" She whispered.

"It's ok babe, you're ok, I'm here. We are in the hospital."

"What happend?" She looks at me and I felt tears in my eyes. "Is my baby ok?" I look at the ground and start crying. "Demi?"

I look at her. "You...you l-lost the baby."

Her eyes filled with tears. "No..." She shook her head and covered her mouth. "No, it's not true."