Girls day.

I woke up the next morning feeling really tired, I look at my right and see Demi's naked back, I smile and bit my lip. God, yesterday was so amazong, I can't believe this happend, I sigh and look at Demi again, I kissed her back and she moaned, I giggle and kiss her back again. She turn around and look at me.

"Hey babe." She said in a sleepy voice and I smile.

"Morning baby." I smile and she straddled my waist, I smile and put my hands in her hips and I bit my lip.

"Like what you see?"

"Yep." I smile and she kissed me. I kissed back and she moans in my mouth, I depend the kiss and I bit her lip.

"Hey! That's my lip!" She pouted and I giggle.

"And?" I bit her lip again and she moan.

"Naughty." She wink at me and I laugh. She lay in her side and cuddle in my side. "I want to spent all this week just with you, like this, laying in bed and just, stay with you. I will going to always come home late and I'm..."

"Baby it's ok, it's your work and I understand, seriously, I'll miss you but, right now, your new album is what matters." I play with her hair.

"But I want to spent more time with you."

"We'll have time." I kissed her forehead and she sigh. "I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed my neck and sigh.

(Later)

"Babe! Come on! The water feels amazing!" I giggle. Demi is like a mermaid.

"I told you that I don't want to, I want to sit here, plus, seeing you swimming it's hot." I wink at her and she giggle.

"Ok fine." She rolled her eyes and swim. I am so lucky, damn.

I can't believe it yet what happend last night, I had sex with Demi. Like, oh my god this is unbelievable. I feel so amazing, I really really love Demi and I want to marry her. I smile and then I felt something wet in my legs, I look up and see Demi.

"Hey baby."

"Hey." She smile and sat in my lap. "What were you thinking babe?"

"Just how lucky I am and that I love you so much." I smile and she smile.

"You're so sweet babe!" She kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"You look so sexy in that bikini." I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"You don't look so bad." She wink at me and I giggle. 

"I love you."

"I love you even more." She smile and I kissed her.

(1 month later.)

It's been 4 weeks since we came back, Demi it's been pretty busy and I just stay here in home. Ms. Estela is busy with school, Hailey went to Texas and Dianna is shooting glee with Naya, I don't have anyone to talk to, since a few days a feel so weak, I don't feel like before. Demi come home late and she just peck my lips, take a bath and go to sleep, in the morning, I wake up without her, it's so hard and it's been 4 weeks since she started her new album, I really miss her and I need her...(Not in that way.) Also, it's been a month since Demi told all the world that she is lesbian and that we are dating, some fans left her but Lovatics stayed. I sigh and stood up, I don't know what to do, I feel like cutting right now...no. Brittany don't. You can't do this, don't dissapoint Demi, she will be really sad if you cut, don't. I heard my phone and thought it was Demi. I look at the number and it was a message from Rachel. Oh! Rachel! It's been a while since I talked to her.