Hairbrush?

Sorry for another late update...

~~~~

Devika's pov

"DIDI!!!!!!! " kanha came running as he handed me a pot of makhan he just stole, I was surprised it was untouched by him... But before I asked he ran away...

I laughed but a few minutes later I understood why, an angry ma devaki was coming with a lathi... I bit my tongue, I was in trouble thanks to kanha.. 

 "Ma, I was just-" I didn't know what to say, I can't lie to my maa, but I can't get madhav into trouble either..

 "Must be kanha who stole this! Where is he?" Ma boomed as I laughed, "Ma, it wasn't him." I lied finally and saw kanha wink at me... But I wasn't used to lieing..

Ma went and caught kanha by his hand "this time I will take you to aarya!" Ma devaki said, I laughed because kanha can never grow up..

Dragging kanha to kaka vasudev, ma fumed, who steals from their own marriage? Yes, it was kanha marriage with his eternal consort Rukmini devi....

 "AARYA! Your kanha is about to marry and is still stealing makhan!" Ma devaki said to vasudev..

At this he burst out laughing "Omg! Priya, you love kanha soooo much that you think your hairbrush is also kanha stealing makhan." 

I laughed my heart out, this was Kanha's leela... Ma went away with the 'hairbrush ' as I giggled.. Soon it turned back to kanha... "Ma, next time you try to catch me, I will turn to your husband, I will turn to pita ji!" Kanha said as he skipped away...

Me and ma thought at the same time he will never grow up with a affectionate smile..

~~~~~~

Yuddhishtir's pov

 "Jyesth, you love deva the most.." The other three pouted and increased the intensity of their puppy eyes..

I chuckled at their antics "So all of you tell me." I said decisively as they all looked at me jumping like kids given their favourite toy...

"Jyesth! We are going to dwaraka for kanha's first marriage!" They all said together but I didn't understand a word in their eagerness and eexcitement... I looked at them confused but they all were hyper excited to notice my confusion... A problem of being the eldest, I always have to deal with their antics... 

"Here! Jyesth, read this for full information!" They said handing me the scroll of invitation.. My eyes scanned the paper taking in the information as I smiled... Then they all increased the intensity of their puppy eyes to maximum as I raised my eyebrows seeing that...

 "Our sweetest Jyesth" bheem started, "our lovely and caring Jyesth" arjun added, "our innocent jyesth" kul added as "our kind Jyesth" sahadev completed, as I raised my eyebrows at their buttering..

 "Drop the act anujo, get straight to the point" I said as they all rested their heads on my laps and sat near my feet, I caressed their hairs as they asked "Can we all pleaseeeeeeee go there jyesth, can't you leave your duties for a few days? We know you'll definitely send us but we want to go with you, after all his can we enjoy ourselves knowing you are here alone admist the conspiracies of gandhar raj? "...

I smileaffectionately at their care as I nodded making all of them jump like kids... I went to arrange everything and inform tatshree as they all decided to pack for me.. They had already packed their stuff..

After a few hours we met as I decided to check what they packed for me... oMG! They didn't keep a single book, pen, scroll, they packed everything got me except stuff I actually need..

Seeing my face "Jyesth, if we packed all that, you won't take a vacation, you'd still work from there..." They said ...

I looked at them horrified "But I need them.." I said ..

 "Then Jyesth, what are we, your hairbrush?" They all said in unison as I rolled my eyes and murmured to myself, at least it has some use... I stuffed all my needs also and boarded the chariot along with my brothers...

~~~~~

That's it.. Hope you liked the mischief of Krishna and pandavas... 

Vote and comment... Next chapter After 15 votes and 40 comments...

Next chapter finally yudhishtira will meet devika... Excited?