Betrayed and broken

Double update!!!!!!Enjoy!

~~~~~~~

Flashback

Unknown pov

"Mere bache!" A man with crooked yellow teeth called his bacha.. 

"Ji mamashree?' Duryodhana asked puzzled.

"I know how to get you the throne, this idiot yuddhishtira has falled in love with the sold and characterless princess of sivi! We will use their love, the 4 younger pandavas trust on their oh-so-dharmic brother and mitra sivi raj ki patni's help!" he said making duryodhana smile evilly..

"Wah mamashree! Wah!" duryodhana smirked as they both laughed evilly..

flashback  and unknown pov end

Yudhishthira's pov

I woke up as I remebered that I was in dwaraka and next week was madhav's marriage, but yesterday's events came rushing before my eyes, I wasn't able to forget them even if i wanted to.. She told me she hated me, I sighed maybe i should learn to live with her hatred, but her eyes spoke something else, i could not decipher..

"YUVRAJ" A dasi burst in my room without even knocking, she was panting and tired as if she came running.."

"Devi, first sit down." I said as I helped her sit on my bed and offered her water, she drank it in a hurry..

"YUVRAJ! Your brothers are isolating themselves and not talking to anyone, only arjun talked to madhav a little but it was no avail, they are behaving very different and upset." She blurted out making my heart race, it was impossible..

"Why didn't you call me earlier?" I asked gently though inside I was facing a whirlwind.

"Yuvraj, you were asleep and no one wanted to disturb you."She said as I got up and opened the curtains and saw that the sun was already overhead, I slept in too long....

"Yuvraj, you should talk to your brothers, they seem very angry, upset and disappointed the dasi said as I left hurriedly..

I rushed through the corridors but there was no trace of anyone, I kept on looking until I reach bheem's room in dwaraka, everyone was outside the room except my 4 brothers, they all were on panic mode... 

I ran there frantically as i asked ma devaki... "Ma, what happened? why is everyone here? where are my brothers?" i blurted everything in a go, i was loosing myself due to the sad aura around, my heart had a very evil foreboding..

"Putra, pandavas are not opening the door, they are inside, we tried everything..." she said making me panic..

"ANUJO!" I yelled as I slammed the door hard but they did not answer, i tried many times knocking and calling them out they did not answer.. each moment was like an eternity for me until I had no choice... everyone left wanting to give me privacy, seeing me so broken..

I don't know how long i knocked with no avail.. Until I decided to break the door..I had the guards break the door for me as I rushed inside panicking...

But never in a million years I thought i would see this, It felt like I died a million deaths then and there..The room was extremely dark with not a speck of light.

I stepped inside as I saw things were scattered here and there, My heart raced as I saw my brothers leaning on the bed with tears streaming down their faces, My heart shattered seeing them broken, I would die than see a single tear on their faces..

I went close to them as I kept a hand on their shoulder in a comforting way, but their next act kept me surprised, they all pushed me away with full force as i hit on pillar behind...

"Yuvraj Yuddhishthira, don't try to fool us by fake loving us, we know your reality and you want us out of your way." they said together as anger replaced everything in them..

"We know you initiated the attack on us yesterday night, attempting to kill us..." they said, i was shocked and broken to see them accusig me like that..... I felt like a fail, a mistake, devika hated me, my brothers also hated me, what is happening to my world?

~~~~~~

So double update.. vote and comment if you want triple update...

What is happening to yuddhi's world?

What happened to the pandavas?

What are shakuni and duryodhana planning?

What happened yesterday night?