Family Time

"Did we pack everything we need for varnavrat??" bheem asked as he chewed on the ladoo and spat it out.

"ANUJOOOOOOOO!" He roared the next moment as his brothers who were laughing at seeing his face hid behind the large ornate pillars of their common room...

"Bhra- bhrata bheem we are your sweet anujo, why are you ready to kill us.." Nakul asked with his famed puppy eyes as arjun increased the intensity to 100 percent...

"Why did you add salt in my ladoos my dear good for nothing anujo?' bheem asked shooting daggers with his looks as his brothers burst out laughing, adding salt in bhrata bheem's ladoo will never get old. You see it is a classic prank.

''stop laughing!" bheem glared as he snatched a spear from the nearby guard as he started chasing his dear brothers.

"Ayee! Bhrata bheem don't you want to grow up? Why are you making us play cat and rat chase??" Sahadev stuck out his tongue  as he continued running.

"Just stop anujo, it is an order!" Bheem screamed as the soilders looked amused at the unfolding drama.

''Who stops when they know they are gone for sure if they stop." Arjun screamed back. As they ran towards the pond in the royal gardens with bheem on his toes.

"Nakul you can speak to fishes right??" Sahadev asked his twin as they continued running like usain bolt.

"Why don't we give it a try?" Bheem said as he ran like light as pushed nakul in the pond just in time.  

Arjun and sahadev burst out laughing while bheem rolled on the floor laughing... 

"Sorry Bhrata, but this is for every time you crushed me in the name of an hug."  Sahadev smirked as he pushed bheem in the pond as bheem held his hand and pulled him in too.

"Sorry parth but this is for every time you told mata about me stealing makhan." Krishna winked as he pushed Arjun also in and ran away to a safe distance.

"Now 4 of you come out, we are not helping you or you will pull us inside too." Dau said as he gained control over his laughter.

'When did you guys come." Nakul exclaimed...

"OUT OF THE BLUE."  Krishna giggled as he continued licked the little makhan on his finger.

"Well we came some time back, but this kanha directly pulled me to the kitchen to have some makhan." Dau exclaimed.

"I have a question." Krishna asked and by his smile everyone knew it was probhably a stupid one. Still, bheem and dau gestured him to continue.

"Who needs entertainers in hastinapur when these 4 exist?" krishn agiggled as he felt someone twist his ear.

"Aaah! bua!!" krishna exclaimed...

"You madhav, went directly to steal makhan as you came here and did not even meet us!" Kunti rambled.

"Yes, mata, do it properly, he did not even meet us!" bheem complained.

"And what are you 4 doing in the water?" Kunti glared at her children who looked down with sheepish smiles.

"Come out now and you will not get any sweets till we reach varnavrat, and sahadev your library is off-limits and nakul no pets." kunti gave them punishments.

They all looked horrified but what mom says is all that works in the end.

"And I am immune to your puppy eyes." Kunti added as she dragged her children to her room in tom and jerry style...

~~~~

In the evening

All the pandavas were ready as Gandhari did their aarti and bd them to varnavrat, Duryodhana looked really happy till bheem stuck out his toungue to him.