Xenization

Nothing to say, just take this chapter to it's target

Votes- 25 

Comments- 100+

~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly everything dissipated faster than it came, as he felt something blinding. As a sharp surge of pain shot up his spine like fire. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through his skin, like his back had been replaced with ice and electricity wired straight into his spine. But strangely, he was able to bear it and not mind it much.

He tried to open his eyes but the moment he did, the light from the curtains blinded him as he shut them tight again not daring to open them again. His breath got heavy as he took deep breaths to calm him down. He felt silken sheets under him as he grabbed them tightly and fisted his hand and tried to get up with it's support, it was hard, really hard especially every part of his body ached but he continued to pull forward. Well, until he collided with an expensive vase and fell back on his bed.

Well, cut walking with your eyes closed. He wondered how uncle and aunt do it without falling every now and then. At least he did not fall headfirst.

Finally he decided to open his one eye and as his eye adjusted he slowly opened the other eye as his eyes adjusted and the events came back to him. He furrowed his eyebrows as he sat on the bed, why was he not dead yet? Or did heaven also look like the royal palace? That could be a possibility, he wanted to die. Or maybe he died and hit his head hard and somehow the image of the palace was captured in his head and he could not get rid of it. Should he shake his head really hard? That might get the image out of his head. He really considered this before deciding to not do that as he heard distant murmurs of urgency. He was too tired to comprehend what or who it was so he decided to keep up the poised behaviour. Well, if narrowing your eyes with your feet dangling from the bed is considered 'poised behaviour.'

There was no chance he could be alive, he wanted to die with all his heart. In life, he was nothing but a stranger tumbling through the struggles and pain of life, Xenization.

~~~~~~~'

A beautiful girl stared at the ornate gates of the Indraprasth- Mathura palace as she held hands of her 3 kids- Vrishasena, Vrishketu, Amelia. She was clad in simple sari as she drew a deep breath inside. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest as he stood there in front of the doors.

How many years had it been since she had fallen in love? She could not remember but she knew her husband had royal duties and had to stay away, she had accepted it and lived with her parents but now they, they had left her for evermore.

A memory came back to her mind as she let herself be absorbed with it. He hit her accidentally with his chariot, and she angrily emptied her water filled pitcher over him.

He was stunned by her haughtiness, and opened his mouth to say something, but she did not give him any chance. "You broke my pitcher. You better get me another one, or, I will complain to your father.

"Really? Instead of being afraid of her threat, he looked into her eyes. His eyes were light, with hint of gold around the iris. His gaze was intense, yet mixed with sarcasm, and playfulness. "Do you know who am I?

Color rose to her cheeks. She did not know anything about him.

"I don't care who you are. She tried her best to hide her embarrassment, and returned his gaze haughtily.

"If you don't know anything about me, then how will you complain to my father? He was trying hard not to smile, his younger brother was already giggling behind him. Her friends were also trying not to giggle. Vrushali realized there was no point of arguing. She bit her lips hard and bent down to collect the broken pieces of her pitcher, her cheeks still burning. Out of the corner of her eyes, she tried to see his face, but he had his back already turned at her.