Catharsis

A/N- Nothing to say, except enjoy this chapter, it is very joyful and awaited, at the same time it is very long, so read the whole chapter.

You all need to spam my comments, and don't forget to vote, it takes few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost three months since they all shifted to Indraprasth and Karn became the king of Indraprasth. Things have not been very tough but also not very easy. They all were still learning.

Druapadi and Yudhishthiras's relationship was now like one ideal husband and wife, they still had 7 more months for their year to complete. Draupadi was more than happy with her life now. She adjusted well with it.

The six brothers were more than happy with each other. Now, Karna didn't feel like an outsider. Everything was smooth with him and his brothers. His brothers respected and loved him to no end. Yudhishthira was still given special care because the attack had weakened him severely, though he kept saying he was back to normal, they saw how exhausted he would get from short errands.

Vrushali and Draupadi became more like sisters. Though they didn't get to talk much about things but they both learnt a lot from each other. Though Vrushali was elder, she never hesitated in learning from Draupadi and this quality of Vrushali surprised Draupadi, the hunger to learn. The lights of the palace were the kids of Karn, vrishasena, amelia and the youngest vrishketu. Vrishsena was relatively a quitter child compared to the other 2.

For Draupadi, things were a bit different. She knew nothing about the rules and regulations, she didn't know how to be the queen and run the kingdom. She was still in her learning phase. But her husband was always there for her. They didn't really got time for each other since they became the king and the queen. Now, they would either talk only about work or would fall asleep in each other's embrace. But still, they didn't feel like they were drifting apart. They were just in a new phase of their lives and were going as strong as ever.

Right now, Karn sat with Yudhishthir and Sahadev in the study, discussing about the new council which will come into use after the rajsuya yagya was done. Karn had very successfully blackmailed yudhishthira, into being the Samrat once it was over.

"Jyesht, Bhrata Karna will be announced as the president (mahamahim) . Bhrata bheem will be the yuvraj. What about others?" Sahadev asked.

"Arjun will be the commander in chief of the army along with dhriti and tehy will take care of the army. From the maintenance of the weapons to everything. Nakul will be incharge of the things inside the kingdom. He'll see if the rules and regulations are followed properly or not, maintenance of the farms, cattles, everything. Vrushali Bhabi will look into schemes for betterment of commoners." Yudhishthir stated while Karn read some scroll.

"And who will be the caretaker of the economy and finance?" Sahadev said as Aahana looked at him.

"Yudhi, I have a suggestion."

"Go on Jyesth." Yudhishthir said as he diverted his attention to his elder brother.

"Give it to Draupadi, she is well trained in finance and economics." Karn said as Yudhi noted it down.

"Bhaiya, I must say, you are intelligent." Sahadev said and Karn a threw a pillow at him.

"You are right jyesth, we should give the responsibility of finance department to Draupadi. She is also a part of our family and giving her this position in the council will also help in telling people that women are also as efficient as men." Yudhishthir said and sighed when he saw the other two were busy bickering ignoring him.