Cadaver

Since, I will be out for New year, I updated the chapter early.

The is a very eventful chapter.

This maybe the last chapter, or I will continue depending on the response I get.

Vote target- 20 votes

Comments target- 100+ comments

~~~~~~

They must have felt each other up already.

Touch. It is touch that is the deadliest enemy of chastity, loyalty, monogamy, gentility with its codes and conventions and restraints. By touch we are betrayed and betray others ... an accidental brushing of shoulders or touching of hands ... hands laid on shoulders in a gesture of comfort that lies like a thief, that takes, not gives, that wants, not offers, that awakes, not pacifies.

Had they touched each other?

Her heart raced with questions, as her mind formed compromising images of her eldest husband which she tried to block out.

Her breathing got heavy, as she stood there, seeing no sign of no from her husband, who sat at her head, and she lay on his bed.

As she went closer, his warrior instincts suddenly kicked in as he turned to her and his face paled a little.

He turned to her as he gave her his signature calm smile, and somehow it got butterflies flying in her stomach, but she was mad.

"Pranipat Draupadi!" He greeted poignantly as she fumed, how could he greet her like that after being in a room with another girl. She just fisted her fists so tightly as it went white as she glared at him, biting her lip tight, she knew if she said anything now she would regret it later.

"Help me.." he bit out as her eyes widened.

"What do you mean. You just did infidelity." She said angrily holding back tears, as pin drop silence engulfed the room, she decided to scream and loose her mind, because holding it in would only increase the distance. Silence was the real crime against humanity.

He just stood there, how could she even think he would do that, he would not touch anyone else when he was married to her, even if it lacked the red rose.

"Your silence will not protect you." She said much calmer as her face blank. Yudhishthira wished for that rage in her to come back, because at least she felt some emotion then, now there was no sense of any emotion on her face, just numbness, he of all knew how numbness felt.

He had perfected the art of the fake smile. It's not so difficult when he was completely numb.

"It is not what you thought Draupadi, I found her near the gates of Indraprasth, after you confessed your love for Arjun, I was mad, I tried to control it in myself and smile, as I decided to go to roam Mathura for a while, near the gates I found her and I just could not leave her there, when I laid her here she fell unconscious."

She knew he could not lie, he was Dharmaraj, but her heart ached that he was comfortable with a another girl and not her.

"I would not touch her." He said softer this time as he got up and cupped her face, resulting his back face the unconscious girl.

"I acted like a prosaic little coward, I know we can never love each other, but I would not break commitment."

The girl who was laying unconscious shot her eyes open and smirked evilly, gandharraj was right. Yudhishthira was too naïve and trusting, she need not act unconscious anymore.

In one swift motion she got up and unsheathed her dagger and before either of them could do anything, she charged her dagger at yudhishthira as it hit him deep in the back as he fell to his knees, and before Draupadi or yudhishthira could turn to face her, she was gone.