Dreadful

20K READS?!!! This is insane! So I never expected this and it is freaking insane, thanks so much everyone! I am the happiest person on the planet.....

So, I will be doing a question and answer over this book, so ask absolutely any question here, I will give you the answer, if your question is about what happens next or something, I will give you the answer without trying to give too many spoilers!

Ask ;)

~~~~~~~

The biggest challenge in the path was Jarasandh, his fame was spread all over the world and was known for being invincible.

In Indraprastha, Krishna said to Yudhishtira, "It won't be easy to kill him even now, when he has turned away from dharma. I have heard Jarasandha has seen Siva with his own eyes."

Yudhishtira asked in a whisper, "How will we kill him?"

The Dark One smiled. "No man, even the most gifted, may live beyond the time given him. I know how he can be killed."

Arjuna, Krishna and Bheema set out for Girivraja. Yudhishtira was anxious, but he did not let doubt prevail over his faith in the Blue God.

It was midnight, when the homa was completed and Jarasandha came to meet the visitors, who had aroused his curiosity. He bowed to the strangers. His shrewd eyes appraised them. He saw their brahmanas' attire: sandal-paste and saffron garments, tall tilakas on their foreheads. He also saw the marks on their muscled arms made by bowstrings. He saw how splendidly they were built and knew these were no brahmanas but kshatriya warriors.

When they reach there, Jarasandh welcomed them grimly , "Welcome to Girivraja! You may be in attire of Brahmins but your build is of a warrior. You did not come from the gate but by climbing up the wall."

Krishna smiled. "It is indeed the friend who enters at the gate and the enemy that comes over the wall. The kshatriya is not known for sweet words, but his deeds. We have come to challenge you."

Jarasandha peered at them in the lamplight. "But who are you? Why do you want to challenge me, when I do not recall ever having harmed you? You say you are my enemies. How can you be my enemies when I have not set eyes on you before? I have many enemies, certainly, but none that I have never seen. Tell me who you are."

Krishna replied, "You have made prisoners of ninety-eight kings and you mean to slaughter them in Siva's name. We are your enemies because you want to sacrifice these kshatriyas like animals."

"I have defeated every king in my prisons in battle. Their lives are mine, in dharma."

He still peered curiously at them in the deep night. The certainty grew on him that he had seen the strangers' spokesman before. He knew that ash- and sandal-coated face and those black eyes full of transcendent mockery. He whispered, "But tell me who you are and where you have come from."

Krishna said softly, "I am Krishna of Dwaraka. These are my cousins Bheema and Arjuna. We have come to tell you to let the captive kings go free, or face any of us in single combat. Of course, if you are not afraid to, after the Yadavas routed you eighteen times outside Mathura."

Jarasandha's eyes blazed. Then he began to laugh, a silent shaking of his great body which turned to echoing peals. "People say for fear of me you hide out at sea, behind Raivataka. Yet, you come here to challenge me in Girivraja. The thought is amusing, cowherd."

His eyes glinted. "Krishna, you dare come here and tell me what I should do with my prisoners. Have you forgotten who I am? Cowherd, I am Jarasandha. I fear no one in the world and no one has ever vanquished me.