Dilemma

Just tears.. Just tears rolled down pandavas face, they were never ready for what they read.. The paper slipped from bheem's hands as they all were... numb as truth dawned on them.. They had done so wrong, and now they could do nothing to make it right...

Devika looked on them expecting some reaction, but they were tooooo lost to even notice, their voice died in their throats.

"We... I... I am sorry..."arjun's choked voice came breaking the heavy silence. 

"We all are, after all we all hurt him beyond the limit." devika said as she put her hands on the 4 kaunteyas shoulders...

"Jyesth... you left without warning... you always warned us if.. if we did wrong.. and got us to the right path.. guided us..." sahadev whispered.. 

"Jyesth, we hurt you na... no worries.. we will pick.. pick up the broken pieces of your heart and join them together.." nakul said consoling himself while his words made others smile a little...

"Rajkaumari, yyou said the guards say that jyesth left from this exit, we all will go and look for him all around while you should tell everyone." bheem said in a choked voice..

Devika nodded as the 4 pandavas took their horses and rode at their best speed...

~~~~

Yudhishtira walked.. As he reach the cliff end of Dwaraka.. By now the world was misting before his eyes and thirst was savaging him.. He was sure he can die before he even jumped..

approaching the cliff, he shut his eyes tight as a tear escaped from his eyes, no matter how much he tried to hold it back. He detached himself from all worldly pleasures as he whispered to himself..

"Without me the world would be so much better...." As he kept one leg forward and each passing moment was like an eternity.. 

This was his last choice, his last moment on this planet.. And the very moment he was about to jump he felt a tug on his wrist...

turning around he witnessed tell most beautiful girl ever, probably im her late teens, wasn't someone he knew.. Her molten gold skin tone, her sparkling eyes, her hairs as if made with stars.. the way she stood was without any noise though dressed in sonorous ornaments confirmed she was an ace warrior...

 the way she stood was without any noise though dressed in sonorous ornaments confirmed she was an ace warrior

 "Is ending one's life answer to everything?" Her cool voice came. Strangely yudhishtira did not feel slightly offended by her holding his han d, he felt like it was his duty to hold hands of this teenage girl and help her through life...

Yudhishtira found himself tongue tied. If someone asked him this before all recent events, his answer would have been an immediate no. But circumstances made his faith in himself waver. 

 "Ummm, no but---" she cut him before she could finish, as she said "That's all I wanna know, Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, Meet it; Life is an opportunity, Capture it. You know because there is always someone out there to whom you are perfect, 100 percent perfect. We live life to express not impress." She said as she looked at the changing expressions of yudhishtira...

 "But.. I cant... No one.. Loves.. Me..."  He said collapsing on his knees as she keeled beside him...

"Everyone loves you, you need to just realise.that. Self hatred is your biggest enemy..  " she said as she wiped his tears..

"But what can I do? Who are you?"Yuddhishtir asked as he saw her childish face beam in excitement..

" I'd rather introduce myself like this... Bhaiya.. " she said as she put her head on his feet in pure and untainted devotion...

"I am your younger sister, yamraj nandini yamlok kumari, Dharmaraja anuja Dhriti.." She said as yudhishtira picked her up and embraced her.. The setting sun witnessed this reunion...

 "Live with me bhaiya." Dhriti's muffled voice came as she hid her head in her brother's neck... Yudhishtira gently nodded as they both held hands.. Yuddishtira felt he won the world by meeting her..

~~~~

On the other hand devika was pacing front and back at the exit when she heard 4 horses coming.. She looked up hopefully but only saw disappointment..

"We couldn't find Jyesth, it's like he disappeared..." Their broken voice came as they all broke down..

"Maybe everyone in royal family, shou ld know, they can help us look for him.." Devika 's teary voice came as they nodded stepping inside in defeat..

~~~~

Phew, here is the promised update.. I just managed to finish it in time...

what will yudhishtira and dhriti do now?

WhatWhat willwill be kunti's reaction?

what will others react as?

did you like the update?

how will the newly found sister and brother bond bloom?

yuddhishtir's torture i s over, now everyone else's turn..😈😈😈😈😈

DHRITI IS A CHARACTER CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS STORY.. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HER IN ORIGINAL MAHABHARAT, DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF