50K Reads!

Hey there, you fabulous Readers,

I hope this message finds you grinning as wide as I am right now! We've hit a wild milestone – 50,000 reads! 📚🎉

Okay, here's my not-so-secret secret: I'm currently lost in the maze of my own story. It's like trying to navigate through a literary cornfield with a blindfold on. So, I need your help, dear readers, to be my story GPS! So, please tell me what you all wanna see in the story further, I will add that, I have the war sequence planned (it's among the saddest things I have planned) but I wanna dwell in exile a little, so what do you all wanna see?

I plan on writing a special scene to celebrate this 50k read milestone, and I want YOU to help shape it. You can pick any scene you like, whether it's something you've been dying to see in the story, a moment that didn't unfold the way you wanted, or even an entirely imaginary scenario that tickles your fancy.

You get to pick the scene you want to see in the story, whether it's a character -dancing with an alien or an enemy, a dramatic showdown between two squirrels, or Pandavas or Kauravas or anyone, or a tear-jerking moment where someone finally finds their lost sock (okay, maybe not that last one, but you get the idea).

Something emotional that you want to see, some confrontation, revelation, or any imaginary scene, parallel plot, anything works.

Thank you for being the side-splittingly awesome readers you are.

PS- I also plan on giving shoutouts to the books of my readers, so please comment your book here if you want me to give a shoutout!

Ira