All is Lost

SILENT READERS,PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. 

Also I wanna know if I'm portraying their emotions properly? Also I have a very weird demand, please spam my comments.. xd

~~~~~

Author's pov

Fate seemed cruel to yuddhi, his love hating him, his brothers hating him.. He just wanted to keep his head in his ma's lap and be free from everything but fate wanted to test him more..

 "Guard, inform ma kunti that I seek permission to enter her chamber." Yuddishtir said in a weary voice as he waited for permission..

Inside the princess of kuntibhoj visibly hardened, yesterday night's events had reached her. She was a mother to 6, but she couldn't be with her eldest son then her second eldest deceived all of them.. She felt deceived by fate. She would hold her other 4 sons close to her heart...

 "Who can stop the powerful kuru yuvraj?" She said emotionlessly..

 The guard went out and told yudhishtira he had permission, yudhishtira went inside only to see a dishelved mother..

 "Maa." He called his voice wavering in emotion. "I'm sorry yuvraj but do I know you?"  Kunti asked her heart being squeezed with everything.. Kunti's were the last thing Yuddishtir could take before breaking completely.. The atmosphere was filled with the unsaid emotions of both of them..

The intensity was too much for of them, yudhishthira was crumbled and broken. He left as kunti's heart died a 100000000000000 deaths that moment...

With tears streaming down, he reach his room and threw himself on the bed, all was lost for him, did someone want him? 

was his existence nothing but a mistake?

Was he unwanted and not needed?

Was his life a lie?

Should he leave?

These thoughts roamed in his mind as tears strung to his eyes, then he took a nearby scroll as his pen emptied his heart into it..

Then he got up and left to the backyard of the palace, planning to...........

On the other hand, devika was restless, she had to meet her love, know if he was ok..

She closed her eyes as subhadra and her conversation came to her mind

"Didi! You know yuvraj's life is filled with struggles, and your life too." bhadra said sighing.. devika braced herself and nodded gently..

"Di, the rest is up to you to figure out, you know your and his problems, you know your life is filled with disrespect, you know his life is struggle." bhadra whispered as she left and tears strung to devika's eyes..

How could she add to his struggles? How could she pull him into her ruckus?
She knew what to do next, if she could get him to hate her, no matter how much it would hurt her, it would be for his better.. She dead planned as she braced herself and went to tell him, The 3 cursed words, I hate you...          

But now she really had to see him, the damsel got up and went to his chamber.. Only to find it gloomy, dark and no one was in there, seeing the paper with swirling curves on it her heart skipped a beat..

It was the writing of her love, the one writing she would do anything to see, the handwriting which pleased her but the content in it was horrifying...

She yelled as she ran, her anklets hurting her bur she couldn't care less, all that mattered was him.. She ran....

~~~~~~~

Short and late chapter, I know, I don't want any chapal jhute on me now...

What is yudhishthira planning?

What is in the paper?

What is devika running for?