Note

I realized I had diverted from the storyline too much and the previous blurb and title were not appropriate.

So, I decided to change the title and the blurb, and please this is a very major change so I need your support.

I made a temporary cover (I am looking for a good graphic shop) till then.

The new title of the book will be Ephemera.

It means that everything no matter how painful or blissful is temporary. I found it perfect for this story.

How is it?

I found it short and beautiful...

The blurb

___________

Disclaimer- This is a work of pure fiction.

Ephemera: Nothing is permanent, flowers that bloomed will die in a matter of weeks, before the trees leaf out and shade them. Everything is passing and precious.

No empire lasts forever, no dynasty continues unbroken. Some day, you and I will be mere legends. All that matters is whether we did what we could with the life that was given to us.

The Mahabharata is the very Book of Life: in its variety, majesty and, also, in its violence and tragedy. It has been said that nothing exists that cannot be found within the pages of this awesome legend, a tale so fragile.

What if a single misconception broke the unbreakable bond of the 5 brothers just for the best?

Misconceptions that ate their way like acid destroying everything. Everything is ephemeral.

"I was ready to die for you, but never realized that it was you who will kill me."

A traitor only becomes one if their plot is discovered. The imposition of guilt means nothing to those who feign loyalty. More skilled conspirators wield treason as a clinical tool of regime change and political expediency. Then, with their own hand writing history, such traitors may wear the clothes of patriots.

~~~~

Tears flow and smiles fade to the same rhythm of life, to disappear together in the bottomless abyss.

Join this beautiful journey of finding trust again, of reaching depths unknown, unrevealed truths being revealed, injustice at its perk, love turns to betrayal- an impact that ripples through time .

But love conquers all.

It's so dark right now, I can't see any light around me.

That's because the light is coming from you. You can't see it but everyone else can.

Can everything be the same again?

______________

Do you all like this? 

Please give me your suggestions, it is very important...

~~~~~~~~~~~