Hush

Nari is acting weird

"I'll be back later!" Nari closed the door and San stared at it. Yeosang was next to him. "Is it me or has she been acting. . .weird?" Yeosang snorted, going back to the couch. "Not any weirder than normal I would say." San rolled his eyes and sat back down, chewing the inside of his cheek.

"You're not gonna do this. Nope. Nuh-uh." Yeosang shook his head and San looked at him, confused. "Do what?" Yeosang narrowed his eyes and calmed his bubbling irritation. "You're not gonna sit there and think she's cheating or something." San's eyes went wide and Yeosang felt like he had said the wrong thing.

"When did I. . .what are you talking about?" He seemed offended and Yeosang chuckled nervously. Wooyoung scoffed from the next couch over. Apparently he had gotten bored of the game he was playing on his phone. "You get jealous easily is what Yeosang is trying to say. Just shut up and let her do her thing." San's mouth dropped open as he looked between the two.

"What's going on in here?" Yunho asked, joining Wooyoung on the couch. "San's being jealous again." Yunho shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Not today, Satan. Let's go do something fun." He rounded the trio up and herded them out the door. "What are we doing? It's freezing." Yunho shrugged, pulling his jacket tighter around him.

"Let's go out for lunch. We haven't in a while." They all agreed. Anything to get out of the cold quicker. Once settled in at the restaurant, they talked about nothing of importance. Schedules were picking up again and they were starting to prepare for a new comeback. They were getting exhausted more and more as the days went by. They wouldn't have it any other way though.

"Isn't that Nari?" San said, pointing to a small figure across the way. "Seriously, San-ah, sto—that is her!" Yunho said, eyes wide. The other two turned to look and sure enough, Nari was sitting across the way. "Is she by herself?" Wooyoung whispered. Yeosang shrugged. All four boys were confused.

"Someone's sitting with her!" Yunho hissed. He was right, someone—who looked far older than her—sat across from her. Dressed in a suit and tie. It looked official and like business but their manager was no where to be seen. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" San murmured and Yeosang sucked in his bottom lip. This was weird.

They all observed for a few minutes, watching the two talk. About 20 minutes later Nari stood up and shook his hand, offering a small bow before leaving the establishment. The four boys turned back around, none of them feeling an appetite. "What do you think that was about?" Wooyoung asked but no one answered him.

"Should we tell Hongjoong? It's not like we were following her. It was just a coincidence." Yeosang said but San shook his head. "We'll wait for her to tell us. We don't know what it is and if she doesn't want us to know yet, there's a reason for it. Let's just. . .be patient. And pretend we never saw this."

The others hummed in agreement and they ate in silence the rest of the time. None of them had a good feeling about this in the pit of their stomach. But true to their word, they were going to wait.

Whatever it was, they'd be there to help. Just hopefully not before it became too late.