Shopping Date

Nari and Seonghwa go on a shopping date

Seonghwa sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He thought it would be nice to take Nari out shopping as they rarely had time to be able to go out for things like this. He wanted to be able to feel as "normal" as possible for just a few hours. What he didn't expect was for Nari to be rushing into every single store they passed, looking around for an hour and then not getting anything. He looked up, his brown eyes landing on Nari's small frame. She was diligently holding out two shirts and looking back and forth between them while mumbling to herself.

"Nari," Seonghwa sighed, walking up to her. "Just pick one and let's go. I'm tired, my feet hurt and we've been here for 45 minutes just in this store." Nari didn't spare him a glance, continuing to look between the two shirts and mumble to herself. Seonghwa groaned, running his hand over his face. "Just get this one!" He yanked one of the shirts out of her hand and she finally glared at him. "Oppa! I'm trying to decide on one for our company's Christmas party!" Seonghwa laughed, taking the other shirt and hanging it back up. "You are not wearing a shirt and some nice pants. Let's go, we're getting a dress and I know the perfect place."

Nari grumbled but followed Seonghwa out of the store. If there was one thing Seonghwa was sure of, it was where to find the best clothes without needing to sell your kidney for it. An old friend of his had introduced him to the dress store they were currently marching towards. It was his favorite because whoever made the designs always had something unique that he had yet to find anywhere else. They walked in, one of the workers greeting them. Nari's eyes went wide and she started running around the store, touching everything in sight. "No, no. We are not playing this game," Seonghwa said, grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the back of the store. "I just want to look," she pouted.

However, once they reached the back Nari's eyes practically fell out of her head. Sure, the dresses towards the front were gorgeous, but these were elegant and sexy. Plus, there was a little section just for the holidays. She animatedly started throwing dresses over her arm and Seonghwa laughed, picking them up and holding them so they didn't drag on the floor. "Too short for these, we'd have to get it tailored." Nari pouted but continued handing him dresses. "Are you seriously going to try every single one of these on, Nar? For christ's sake." Nari rolled her eyes and then one dress caught her eye.

It wasn't extremely long; it would probably lay right across the top of her kneecaps. It was a bright red, but not bright enough to look sleazy. It had a sweetheart neckline with half sleeves coming down. She couldn't reach it, as it was too high up, but the material looked velvet. Here and there were little flashes of sparkle, but nothing over the top. The buttons on the front were made of crystal, or what looked like crystal, and glimmered every time the light hit them. The slim black belt around the center had a little red bow adorned to it.

Seonghwa followed Nari's eyes and smiled. He quietly hung the other dresses back up and went to reach for the dress. "Want to try it on? I think it would look great." He pulled it down and handed it to Nari. She had the biggest smile and skipped off towards the dressing room. She loved it the second she put it on. It was in fact, velvet, and it hugged her curves in all the right ways. Her boobs weren't monstrous or anything, but the neckline definitely made it seem like she had gone up a cup size. She adjusted it, smoothing it out. It came up a little higher than she thought it would, but nothing scandalous.

She hopped out of the dressing room and Seonghwa nearly fell to the floor. "No way. Not happening. Nope." He said, making and X with his arms. "Why not?! It looks great on me! And look at my boobs! It makes them pop! I'll be the belle of the ball!" She twirled around and Seonghwa placed his hands on her shoulders. "We're not going to a strip club, Nari. That is way to revealing for a company party." Nari shrugged his hands off her, "I'm getting it. I'm wearing it. And if you don't like it, go pick out a mask to cover your eyes with!" She stormed off to change and Seonghwa sighed.

She paid and they silently made their way back to the car to head home. Nari was pleased with her purchase, but still mad at Seonghwa. He could have at least made one nice compliment. Seonghwa groaned, looking over to his younger member. "I'm just old school, Nari. It's how I was raised. I'm not used to seeing girls show so much skin." Nari snorted and crossed her arms, looking at Seonghwa through narrowed eyes. "I get that, that's okay. But you could have at least made one nice compliment besides telling me I looked like a stripper." Seonghwa laughed a little, throwing his arm around her shoulders and kissing her temple. "It did look great on you, Nar. No one is going to be able to take their eyes off of you. We might need to hire more security just to keep everyone away."

Nari giggled, snuggling into his side. "Either way it goes, you know I'd be the hottest stripper." Seonghwa practically choked on his own saliva. Nari laughed, jumping out of the car and grabbing her shopping bag. She raced up to the dorm and into her room. The other members looked weary and then Seonghwa walked in. "What's wrong with her?" Jongho asked and Seonghwa just looked at everyone. "We've raised a monster. An absolute monster."

"THE HOTTEST ONE THERE IS!" Nari screamed from down the hall.