Mediator

Nari and San have Mingi play mediator

"I went with you to talk to manager! You owe me!" Nari hissed, her arms crossed. For the past five minutes her and Mingi had been bickering back and forth. He was officially on a break and working on his mental health. Nari figured he had more free time than they did at the moment and had been trying to get him to help her and San have a very much needed conversation.

"That's completely different than this!" Mingi snapped back and she rolled her eyes, letting out a huff. "You were the one that said you didn't want us hurting each other!"

"I said I didn't want you hurting him. He would never hurt you."

"Same thing! C'mon, Mings! We just need someone who can have a clear head. You might not even have to talk!"

Mingi groaned, wishing he would have taken his mom's offer of going home while he was on this break. "Fine! But it better be quick and to the point. I don't want to hear about any monkey business either." She stuck her tongue out at him but opened the door to reveal San patiently waiting, scrolling through his phone. "Finally said yeah?"

Nari nodded and Mingi sat up on his bed. "Yah! You were there the whole time!?" San shrugged, shaking his bangs out of his face and sitting down on the floor. "She's more convincing than I am." Nari gave off a radiant smile and Mingi threw a pillow at the pair. "I can't believe you. I'm sick and you're taking advantage of it." Nari scoffed, throwing the pillow back.

"You're not sick for the millionth time! And no one is taking advantage of anyone. At least I don't think. Maybe we are. Just a little. But you have time! And you meddled in the first place!" Mingi sat on his knees, glaring at the girl. "I did not! I simply said how I was feeling!" San sighed, standing back up. "Should I go back out and wait?"

"NO!" Both of them yelled in unison and both their heads snapped to glare at San. He held his hands up in surrender, slowly sitting back down. "That wasn't creepy at all or anything." Nari took in a breath, pinching the bridge of her nose before looking back at Mingi. "You said to make it quick and us bickering is making it longer because we haven't even started!" Mingi opened his mouth to shoot back a retort but thought the better of it. "Fine."

He crossed his arms, grumbling. "Feels like I'm Judge Judy or something." Nari clicked her tongue, sitting down next to San. Now that they were focused, she felt awkward. Mingi groaned, falling back on the bed. "I really have to start it too?! Are you going to do anything!?" Nari opened her mouth but San slapped his hand over it before she could speak. "Sorry, hyung. I'll start."

He looked at Nari who only stuck her tongue out at Mingi again before San cleared his throat. She peeked at him, feeling her heart rate pick up and her hands start to tremble a little. "Nari, you already know what I want. But I'll say it again and as many times as you need me too. I love you and I've loved you since you step foot into the studio. I want to try us again, officially. I want to make it work and see where it can go." He looked over at Mingi who nodded.

"Your turn, Nari." Mingi said and she bit her tongue. "I—I love you too. You know that. A part of me will always love you, no matter what. I want to try again too, San-ah. But I'm scared. I can't deal with the jealousy. I know—I know that sometimes I flirt without realizing it and that I can be pushy, but I'm trying to work on that stuff. But I can't take the constant fighting. It really hurt me. And I'm sure it hurt the other because the team dynamic was off."

Mingi hummed and San seemed to be lost in his head. "Choi San?" Mingi said and San looked up. "I'm willing to work on it, but I can't promise it's going to change overnight. It might take a while but if you can try then I can too." Nari smiled, taking his hand and squeezing it gently. "You're so cheesy sometimes." San chuckled and squeezed her hand back. "Only for you." Mingi snorted, laying down and covering his eyes with his arm. "And Woo. And Yeosang. Anything with legs, really."

"YAH!" Nari and San screamed at the same time, glaring at him and Mingi just flipped them off. "If we're done here, I want to nap." Nari stood up and made her way to Mingi, giving him a slobbery kiss on the cheek. "Kim Nari!" She growled, wiping his cheek. She winked at him. "Thank you, seriously." He smiled, waving his hand. "Yeah, yeah. I love you too and all that. But it's not my approval you need." Nari raised a brow and San froze in the doorway.

"Hongjoong-hyung." Mingi said simply and couldn't help but laugh at how Nari's face contorted into horror. "He—He can't know! The first time he—oh my god—San do we have to tell him?!" Nari said, shuddering at the last time they told him. He wasn't happy by any means and definitely doubted Nari's true intentions at first. He also wasn't the happiest with either of them when they broke up. "Maybe we can tell him tomorrow?" San inquired and Nari nodded.

"Uhuh!" Mingi said, sitting up again and Nari glared at him. "Either you tell him today or I do. No secrets this time, remember?" Nari groaned and smacked his leg before grabbing San's hand and dragging him out of the room. "W-where are we going?" he stuttered and Nari sighed, stopping in front of her bedroom door.

"Well, carrot head said no more secrets."