You And Me

San and Nari have their first official date, without 6 other boys around

"You should wear the purple one," Wooyoung mumbled as he scrolled mindlessly through his phone. He thought helping Nari pick her outfit for her date was going to be a lot easier and less tiring than it was. But 20 outfit changes later, they were still no where closer to picking anything and she had run out of options.

"This one?" She scrunched her nose as she picked up the purple dress. It was modest; coming just past her knees. The sleeves were off-the-shoulders, but it didn't cut to low to her chest. Wooyoung sighed, sitting up and tossing his phone and looking at Nari. "You think I don't know what my best friend likes?" She sighed. He was right. San and him were the closest.

"Fine. Let me go put it on." She stepped into the closet, sliding the door shut, changing and stepping back out. She looked at herself in the mirror, maneuvering the garment around so it looked nice. "Not like that, babo." Wooyoung chided as she stood up and started fixing it for her. He pulled the sleeves down just a little more and adjusted the skirt of it. "Hold on, don't move." He raced out of the room and Nari rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"I told you not to move," Wooyoung said a few seconds later. Nari scoffed. "I literally just crossed my arms, Woo." He shrugged, pulling her arms away from her chest and standing behind her. "That's still moving." She didn't say anything, huffing in frustration. He slipped a thin silver belt around the waist and Nari had to admit, it did make it look better. "And this!" Wooyoung held up her mom's necklace.

She smiled, holding her hair up and allowing him to clasp it behind her neck. "You look great," he said, kissing her cheek. She smiled. She really didn't look that bad. "Shoes?" She spun around but Wooyoung was already holding out a silver pair of flats. Nari raised a brow. "I know I don't own anything like this. Nor have I ever saw any of you wearing silver ballerina slippers." Wooyoung shrugged, tossing the shoes at her feet. "It's a gift. From me. Just put them on."

She wanted to scold him for wasting money, but the shoes were cute and they were comfortable. She'd really rather not wear heels. "Thank you," she said and he smiled, nodding his head and sticking his thumb up. "Perfect. I'm pretty sure he's been ready for like 3 hours so you might as well make your way out." She giggled, shaking her head and grabbing a light jacket.

Sure enough, San was sitting in the living room, bouncing his leg. "Hey, handsome" she breathed and he shot up, gulping. He looked her up and down, licking his lips before making his way to her, kissing her forehead. "You look gorgeous." She smiled, melting into his hold. "I want to lay out some ground rules," Seonghwa said, stepping into the room. He looked much more stressed out than Nari had trying to put this all together.

"San-ah, make sure you protect her. And be at the motel before it gets dark. God, if I get a phone call that you two were mugged-"

"Hyung."

Jongho placed his hand on Seonghwa's shoulder, laughing at him. "They'll be fine. Besides, they'll text you as soon as they get to the motel. Right?" He looked over at the couple who nodded their heads, trying to refrain from laughing. "We will, unless we, y'know, get mugged or something." Nari teased and Seonghwa narrowed his eyes. "I don't care anymore. Let them take everything off you and I will not care."

He walked off and they all burst into laughter. "Go have fun. And please. Really do let him know when you're in for the night? I don't think any of us will be able to get any sleep." Jongho said and San agreed, assuring him they would. And then they were off to the little diner that they had gone to when they were trainees. They didn't have the money for big, fancy places and to be honest, Nari much more preferred to go somewhere with happy memories than some fancy wine and dine place. Thankfully, San was on the same page.

"How'd you know purple was my favorite color?" He asked with a smirk as he spooned some dessert into his mouth. Nari pretended to think for a moment. "A little birdie told me." San chuckled, offering her a spoonful of chocolate ice cream that she wasted no time in eating. They fed each other, talked and laughed. San paid the bill, arm wrapped securely around her waist. "Can we walked through the little park over there?" Nari said, pointing to the small field on the other side of the street and San led them there.

They sat down on the grass, just admiring the calmness and cool air. "It's nice for it to be just us." Nari said and San hummed, resting his hand gently on hers. "You really do look good," he whispered in her ear before nuzzling his head into her neck. Goosebumps erupted on her skin from his breath. "You do to, oppa." She murmured and he smiled, sitting up and placing a passionate kiss on her lips.

"We should probably go to the motel," Nari said when they pulled away, both trying to catch their breath. San nodded, standing up and helping her up. Both of them had a need burring within them and they had waited to long to let it free. They quickly found the motel, which was in a decent area and wasn't all that shabby. At least the sheets were clean. For now.

A night of love and passion ensued and clothes were shed. Nari woke up the next morning, sore but relaxed and happier than she ever could recall her being. She felt San nuzzle into her back, placing a sleepy kiss on her back. "Good morning," she hummed, turning and letting him lay his head on her stomach while she ran her fingers through her hair. San lazily looked up at her, a smile on his face. "You're even beautiful in the morning." She blushed, kissing his hand.

She heard the shrill sound of a ringtone and San groaned when she moved to pick up. She placed the cotton robe around her bare skin, eyebrows raising go see Jongho on the caller ID. "Hello?" "Noona! Thank god you're alive. Seonghwa-hyung-"

"Fuck."

"Fuck is right."

"We didn't tell him."

"You didn't."

"We're coming home."

"Better make it fast."

Nari hung up, San already pulling his pants on. "He's going to kill us. Then the rest of them are going to kill us. I guarantee he didn't let anyone sleep with him worrying." Nari hummed, dressing herself faster than she ever has in her life. They practically sprinted towards the door, Nari throwing it open before San stopped, turning her around. "San we really-" he silenced her with a small kiss, rubbing his thumb on her cheek. "I love you." She smiled, relishing in the moment.

"I love you to."