Scandal

San and Nari find out they have a dating scandal circling around them

Nari was currently rolling on the floor, along with Wooyoung, cracking up. She had tears coming down her face as she read through the tabloid article on her phone. "Oh my god! Me and San?! San and I?!" She started laughing again and so did Wooyoung. San rolled his eyes, lips jutting out into a pout. "I'm glad to know dating me is such a good joke." He said and Nari sat up, wiping more tears from her eyes. "Oppa, you know that's not what I meant." She said, moving next to him. Wooyoung stopped laughing, smirking at San who just glared back at him. How Wooyoung found out that San had major crush on Nari was beside him but he definitely didn't appreciate all the teasing.

Nari wrapped her arm around his shoulder, shaking him. "Oppa! You know I love you. I just think it's hilarious because you're like my brother. It's just a foreign concept to me." San rolled his eyes again, annoyed. He wasn't sure if Nari was just really good at pretending she didn't know about his crush on her or if she was really that dense. "Are you really that dense, noona?" Wooyoung asked, laughing. Nari glared at him, kicking him with her bare foot. "I am not dense, Woo. I wouldn't laugh if we were really dating or if he dated someone else." Wooyoung laughed harder and San groaned. Maybe she really is that dense.

Hongjoong came into the living room, sitting down on the ground in front of the three. "Care to explain this?" He said, holding his phone up with the same article Nari was practically dying over. She snorted, doing her best to keep her laugh in and San pushed her off of him. "Yah! You're so annoying." Nari let out her laugh. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" San grumbled, crossing his arms. "How did this even happen?" Hongjoong asked. "San came shopping with me the other day so I could finish up the last of my Christmas shopping. That's where the pictures are from." Hongjoong nodded, throwing his phone on the couch.

"I was about to be really pissed if it was true and neither of you told us." He said, leaning back and Nari laughed. "You'd be the first to know, pabo." Hongjoong glared at her and she just giggled. Jongho and Yunho walked into the room. "Yah! Why didn't you say you were dating?!" Yunho exclaimed and Jongho looked shocked. "Noona? Hyung? You're dating?! WHAT?!" His eyes were darting furiously between the two. Mingi came up beside him, "you're dating?! Since when?! Why wasn't I told?!" Yeosang also jumped in, angry that San hadn't talked to him.

Nari was furiously laughing again and so was Wooyoung and San couldn't help but laugh as their members seemed thoroughly upset that they weren't told. "They're not dating, you morons." Seonghwa said, walking in and sitting next to Hongjoong who jumped slightly. "Then what was Yunho talking about?!" Mingi asked, eyes wide and scratching his head. Nari held her phone up, showing the members the article. "Noona, weren't you wearing that yesterday?" Jongho asked. Nari nodded. "San oh so graciously came with me to finish up my Christmas shopping." San rolled his eyes again. "I only came because no one else wanted to and you threatened to hide all my plushies." Wooyoung started laughing again and this time San kicked him. "YAH!" He yelled, sitting up and glaring at San. San just smiled at him.

"Well that's probably why the company hasn't called any of us. Even they know it'd never be true." Seonghwa stated matter of factly. San scoffed, crossing his arms and pouting again. "Never say never," Wooyoung said and San was ready to strangle him. Nari, seemingly, missed that comment or ignored it, leaning her back against San. "What's the schedule today, oppa?" She asked Hongjoong. "We have to do our season greetings today. Photo shoot for the photo book. We need to be at the company by 12." Nari jumped up, almost kneeing Wooyoung in the nose.

"That's in 40 minutes! I'm not even close to being ready!" She yelled, sprinting off to her room. "What do you even need to get ready for?! We literally have stylists." Yeosang yelled after her but the only response was the sound of Nari slamming the door closed. 20 minutes later she was back out in a some ripped up leggings and a black crop top with her red hair in prefect braids. "I'm ready! Let's go!" She threw on her puffy pink jacket and her matching hat and gloves. "Go put a real shirt on." Seonghwa said but Nari stuck her tongue out, slipping on her matching pink boots.

As they all made the short walk to their company, Wooyoung walked behind with San. "How did you even find out?" San asked and Wooyoung chuckled, throwing his arm around San's shoulders. "Please. The second the manager walked her through the door to introduce her you had heart eyes. You're not that subtle about it." San rolled his eyes, but he had to agree. "Just don't say anything." Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. "Why not? There's no rule we can't date." San pinched the bridge of his nose, smiling briefly as he watched Nari throw a poorly made snowball and Jongho. "Please. She doesn't like me that way. Plus, it's just a crush, it'll go away. We're team members, it'd just be awkward and Seonghwa-hyung would probably lose his marbles." Wooyoung chuckled, arm still wrapped around San. "You never know until you try."

San ignored him as Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders. "You'll never catch me!" Yunho screamed, taking off in a sprint with Nari running behind him carrying a large pile of snow. "NEVER SAY NEVER, OPPA!" She yelled and Wooyoung chuckled. "What she said, San-ie. Never say never."

San leaned down and picked up a handful of snow, shoving it into Wooyoung's face.

ATEEZ 9th Member AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें