Shoes

San and Nari fluff ft. brats Jongho and Yeosang

"He said he liked you and you still stayed there to train with him?" San said, eyes narrowing and moving himself a considerable distance away from Nari. She frowned, feeling the anger bubble up in her. "Do you really think that little of me?"

San's eyes widened slightly but he recovered quickly, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't want to think that way, but I don't know if you've noticed, you're pretty damn gorgeous. You can get anyone you want." Nari was in disbelief. Had she really done something to make him think that way?

"Have I-did I ever do something to make you distrust me?" San sighed, shaking his head but not closing the distance he put between them. "No. But first it was Ravn, and now it's Mark. Who's it going to be next?" She crossed her arms, lips stretching into a thin line.

"Ravn can't even count. We weren't dating. And I can't control other people's feelings Choi San." She was more hurt than angry right now. She knew a lot of it was stemming from his insecurities, but she wished that he'd have a little more faith in her. In them.

"San," she stood up, taking a deep breath before opening her mouth. "I'm all-in on this relationship. With you. You're the only one I have eyes for and the only one I want to be with. Can that change in the future? Who knows. But right now, I'm all for you."

San didn't say anything, biting the inside of his cheek and averting his gaze to the floor. She was still in her shoes that she used for practice. "But if you can't be all-in for me, for us, this isn't going to work and we need to end this here. Because I'm not doing this. I refuse to be toyed with and have an argument every time someone talks to me."

San looked up at her, eyes wide. His hands started shaking slightly and he clenched them into fists to try and hide it. But she saw. She made no attempt to comfort him right now because she needed him to understand what she was saying and what she needed.

"You didn't change your shoes." He said quietly, staring back down at her shoes. She raised a brow, a little annoyed that he seemingly ignored everything she just said. Did he really care that little? "I don't understand what my shoes have to do with this." She pinched the bridge of her nose, feeling tears well up in her eyes.

"You always change your shoes. Before you leave. So you don't ruin the soles more than they already are." She nodded, budding irritation rising. She didn't want to snap, didn't want to fight. She wanted him to listen, to respond. To tell her that he was all-in to. And she was ready to walk out of the door and go cry and eat all the ice cream they had.

"San," she said as gently as she could, but she knew irritation was laced through it. He stood up, practically towering over her and dark eyes bore into hers. "You came straight here. Without changing your shoes. You didn't even take them off at the door."

Nari had enough, sighing and turning to walk out. "I don't care about the damn shoes. I think I have your answer." She went to walk out, biting her lip to keep her tears from falling. She'd cry in her bedroom, behind closed doors where none of them could see her. Where San couldn't get the satisfaction that he'd just shattered her heart into a million little pieces.

She was almost out of the room when San grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around and pulling her close to his chest. "You were so worried about telling me what was said, so worried that I'd be more pissed, you didn't change your shoes." She looked up at him, now confused. She slowly nodded her head.

"I am all in for you, Kim Nari. I always have been. Since day one. The minute you walked through that door to the practice room, introduced yourself and said you were going to be apart of us. It was always you. There's never been anyone to compare."

Nari felt the tears grow stronger, but this time it wasn't because she was under the impression that San couldn't do this. He was never one to be vocal about his true feelings, even to her. Hearing the words coming from his heart was always a surprise and it was one she definitely needed right now.

He gently led her back to Yunho's bed, this time sitting her on his lap, making sure she was facing him. "You," he said quietly, kissing her shoulder, "are the only for me, Nari. And yes, maybe that will change in the future, but I hope to god it doesn't."

"I love you, always have. And I'm sorry for being a jerk. But you know me, you know all of us. It's not that easy for me to brush things off when more seasoned, better looking, more talented boys are vying for your attention. I feel like a nobody compared to some of them."

Nari lifted her head, bringing one of his hands to her lips and kissing his knuckles. "You, my dear, are so much more than you believe. You are my everything, San. Promise." He kissed her lips and she melted into the sensation.

"So, does this mean no more fighting?" Jongho causally asked. Nari jumped off San's lap who was now glaring at the maknae. He was leaning against the door frame, Yeosang peeking from around him. "Are you kidding me?! Were you there the whole time?!" Nari said and Jongho nodded like it wasn't a big deal.

"Maybe you should, I don't know, close the door and put a sock on the handle next time." Yeosang said and Nari narrowed her eyes. Her shoe was off her foot and flying towards the two faster than Yeosang could blink. However, Jongho successfully hit it out of the way. "That wasn't very nice, noona."

"You were eavesdropping!" She yelled and Jongho shrugged again. "It wasn't anything good. To sappy for me. 'Oh San, I love you!'"

"'Oh Nari, I love you too! Let's be together forever!'"

Yeosang and Jongho raised their voices a few decibels higher, teasing the two. Nari stood up, charging at them and San quickly followed suit. The four were running around as Nari shouted curses and San tried leaping for legs.

Hongjoong just stood in the hallway, watching the madness unfold and Seonghwa stepped up beside him with Mingi and Yunho. "I really don't understand why they can't get along for five seconds." Hongjoong mumbled and Yunho snorted as he heard Jongho teasing Nari again. Seonghwa shrugged, crossing his arms and observing their four members.

"I mean, it was pretty sappy."