Petty

Nari is getting real tired of the boys

Nari smiled as she watched San on the screen in the green room. Him, Hyunjin and Juyeon were just finishing up their collab stage for MAMA. Everyone was excited as this was announcing to all their fans their next big show. Nari was particularly excited to not be the only girl partaking in this endeavor. She had yet to meet the female member of Stray Kids but she was going to make a fast friend out of her. Girls had to stick together.

"I hate when you have that stupid lovesick smile on your face," Wooyoung teased, sitting next to her. She stuck her tongue out at him and he only laughed. "It's okay to be jealous that I took your boyfriend." Wooyoung rolled his eyes and shook his head and Nari took that as her win. "They did so well," she murmured and Wooyoung could only smirk at her.

"I'm surprised you noticed with how you were eye fucking San." She slapped his shoulder and glared at him. "Shut up!" She hissed and glanced around to make sure none of the staff had heard. The boys knew they were back together but this time around, they were going to keep it a secret from everyone else. Just in case it didn't work out. They didn't want to make it awkward for the whole company.

"Do you have to be so damn loud?" She said through gritted teeth and Yeosang snorted. "It's been years and you're just getting annoyed by how loud he always is?" She didn't say anything, sinking back into the chair. "Well, you're about to learn. Or I'll cut your tongue out." Wooyoung only laughed, ruffling her hair before going off to where someone had called him. Nari and Yeosang continued to watch the screen.

"I'm going to go say to Byeol and Mark! Does anyone wanna come with?" She stood up, looking around and the others shook their head. Yeosang narrowed his eyes slightly but Nari caught it. "What?" She didn't mean to snap but for the past few weeks it seemed like anytime she mentioned another boys name besides theirs she would get a glare or the tension would rise. Yeosang only shrugged, walking back over to Wooyoung.

Seonghwa offered her a smile. "Go ahead, love. Say hi for us." She nodded, still wary about what was going on. As she stepped out of their green room, someone came out behind her. She jumped as Yunho touched her shoulder and he smiled sheepishly as she spun around. "Jeez, Yunho! You scared me." She placed her hand over her racing heart.

"Sorry, Nar. I just wanted—do you think that's a good idea?" She raised a brow, crossing her arms and popping her hip out. "Do I think what's a good idea?" Yunho averted his gaze to the ground at her clipped tone. He looked around to make sure no one could hear before her muttered. "Going to say hi to another guy while San is here." Nari would have slapped him if she could.

They were in public though and people were walking around so, she couldn't do that. "I'm sorry, I can't go say hi to my friends now? And I'm also pretty sure I mentioned more than just him. What the hell is going on with you all!?" Yunho sucked in his bottom lip and looked around as her voice started to raise. "Don't yell," he hissed and she only scoffed.

"We're just looking out for you two. Don't want any problems." Nari threw her hands up in disbelief. "More like you're all looking out for him." Yunho narrowed his eyes and opened his mouth to speak. Nari didn't bother, spinning on her heels to march away but Yunho grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "You too. We don't want either of you getting hurt." Nari shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Hey, Nari!" Nari turned her head to see Minhyuk waving at her and she smiled at him and greeted him back. When she turned back to face Yunho, his eyes were scanning around them and she knew it was because he was trying to make sure San wasn't around. "I can't even say hi to anyone but you all now?" Yunho didn't say anything, dropping his gaze to her fiery one.

"You know what—I'm not doing this. Tell manager I'll find my own way home. I'm going talk to more of my friends since that's what I'm so good at." Yunho opened his mouth in shock. "That's not—you know—that's not what I was saying." Nari clicked her tongue and walked away. "Could've fooled me."

She angrily knocked on the door labeled with GOT7 and Byeol happily opened it, frowning when she saw an angry Nari. "There's my little spitfire! What's got your panties in a twist?" She pulled her in and Nari shook her head. None of them knew they were back together and she couldn't start blabbing about it now. "Nothing, nothing. I'm just tired. Hello, everyone!" She bowed to the rest of the members who all happily greeted her.

Byeol pulled her to a couch and Mark happily joined the duo. "May two favorite girls," he teased and Nari rolled her eyes. She couldn't help but let a small smile play on her lips. "Oh, Markipoo," she cooed and he laughed. "I just wanted to say you guys did amazing. And congrats on your award!" The two thanked her and they chatted for a bit before Byeol said they needed to leave. "Two award shows in one day. Not sure what JYP was thinking." She winked and Nari hugged her, making her way back to ATEEZ's room.

She knew they hadn't left yet. At least one of them would have stayed behind to wait for her. She was happy to see it was Seonghwa waiting for her. "Hey, they all just left. We can still meet them." She shook her head, grabbing her coat. "Wanna get some food? Just me and you?" She asked and Seonghwa raised a brow and nodded slowly. "Sure. Everything okay?" She nodded, offering a smile.

"Peachy."