NTCOM: Wooyoung

Nari takes care of Wooyoung

Nari loved her boys, more than anything. She appreciated everything they do for her and does whatever she can to repay them for it. Hongjoong was always there to scold the others for teasing her too much and always showing her how she was just as much a part of their family as anyone else. Seonghwa made sure to always see a smile on her face, even when there were tears pouring down her face. Yunho never failed to make her laugh, even when he was feeling down. Mingi was always there to cuddle her when she was feeling lonely and make sure she didn't isolate herself when she wasn't feeling okay mentally. San, loves her like no other, and is always there for her no matter what, having her back and supporting her. Wooyoung is always making sure she feels beautiful, even if he has to tell her that a million times a day. Yeosang, even though they argued far too much for anyone's liking, was always by her side when she was feeling hurt and wouldn't leave it until she was feeling better. Jongho was always there to help Nari when he felt like she was being picked on or treated unfairly; she may be his noona but he is in no way, shape or form going to let her feel like she is less than amazing.

Nari needed them to know that she was there for them just as much as they were for her. She didn't care what time of day it was, where it was or who it was; she was always going to have their back. They welcomed her into their family, their group, their friendship and she would raise all hell to anyone who tried to rip them apart. Just like they were the first people to defend her, she would be the first to defend them, even if that meant she had to get physical. Sure, debuting was her dream, her goal to become one of the best rappers in the world, but keeping her family together, letting them know they were never alone is her life goal. It didn't matter if a year from now they had to disband, it didn't matter if 20 years from now they were too old to keep going; she had made it her ultimate life goal to never leave their side and always be a constant in their life.

Wooyoung was upset that he isn't able to perform for ATINY during their fan sign today. His back was acting up and the doctor had approved for him to attend as long as he remained seated and didn't put any extra stress on his back. He was currently sulking on the couch in their waiting room, upset with himself for not being able to perform. Yeosang sighed, sitting next to him. "Woo, it's fine. It's just for today. You don't want to permanently injure it." Wooyoung frowned next to him, leaning back on the couch. "They took the time out of their day to come here and see us and I can't even do anything special for them." Yeosang sighed again, patting his shoulder. "They'll understand, Woo. They'd rather have you healthy and in top condition rather than overexert yourself and not be able to perform for a while." Wooyoung grumbled beside him, pouting.

Nari sat getting her makeup done, overhearing their conversation. She felt bad for Wooyoung. She knew how much he liked performing and she knew how bad he felt that he couldn't do that today; especially for the fans that had come out to support and see them today. She sighed, hopping off the chair and sat on the other side of Wooyoung, leaning her head on his shoulder. He raised his eyebrow at her but didn't say anything. "Wooyoung-ie," she cooed and Yeosang held in a snicker. If anyone could fall victim to Nari's cuteness, it was Wooyoung. She was able to get him and San to do anything as long as she could act cute. "Wooyoung-ie" she cooed again and he sighed, grunting at her in response. "You look hot. You look sexy. Just let ATINY look at you today. It's okay if you can't perform. They'll be happy as long as you can talk to them."

Wooyoung sighed but agreed. At least he was able to sit and talk to ATINY instead of not being able to be there at all. He plastered a smile on his face and stood up, with help of Yeosang and Nari, and made his way to the stage. He hid his pain well, no one would even tell that he was in pain or miserable unless they knew. Nari sat right next to Wooyoung, determined not to allow him to sulk the whole time. She constantly interacted with him, teased him, and played with him. Her and Yeosang were doing a good job of making him laugh. He smiled brightly at all the fans, talked animatedly with them and even harmlessly flirted with a few of them. Nari was happy; thinking that he had pushed aside his injury and gotten over it.

But when they announced they were going to show them a dance, she saw his smile fall as he got up and moved to the end of the stage. He was leaning back on the chair, his head against the wall. He had a tight smile on his face, but anyone could tell in that moment that he was royally pissed off. Nari frowned a little, making eye contact with San who merely nodded his head. They started dancing and Nari was happy when Mingi and Yunho played around with him as they danced near him. He smiled a bit and laughed, but as soon as they switched positions, he was back to sulking. Then Nari and San came up, dancing around and making faces and he let out a loud laugh.

As they said goodbye and headed back to the waiting room, Wooyoung collapsed on the couch. Mingi and Yunho sat beside him while San sat at his feet, leaning his head back on his lap. Nari smiled softly, sitting down in front of Mingi and resting her head on his lap. He absentmindedly started running his fingers through her hair. "Thank you all, for trying to make me feel better and still including me in your own ways." Yunho smiled, rolling his eyes. "You're such an idiot. You're still a member of ATEEZ whether you're healthy or not." San hummed in agreement and Mingi aggressively nodded his head. "Seriously, Woo, you have to give yourself more credit. They love you even if you sit up there and sleep." Nari hummed in agreement. "Plus, you didn't have to get all sweaty or anything and you still smell good."

Wooyoung laughed at that, agreeing. When they started to head out to the van, Nari stopped in front of Wooyoung. "Get on my back." Wooyoung smirked at her, shaking his head. "You can't carry me, Nar." Nari rolled her eyes, planting herself in front of him until he gave in and latched himself to her back. She stumbled a bit, knowing she couldn't carry him, but did her best anyways. "You guys always carry me, let me do it for once." Wooyoung didn't say anything but smiled softly. As she slowly made her way out of the room, Jongho was coming back to see what was taking so long and laughed at the sight in front of him. "Noona, your face is all red. Are you sure you can carry him all the way?" She rolled her eyes but shook her head. "No. He's way to heavy." Wooyoung scoffed, sliding off her back. "I'm never carrying you again."

Jongho chuckled and allowed Wooyoung to climb on to his back, picking him up and walking with ease. "Leave the heavy lifting to the men, noona." He said and Nari scoffed, marching off in front of him. "Females are ten times stronger than your macho egos." Wooyoung laughed as Jongho rolled his eyes. "Yes, noona. Sorry, I forgot." She nodded her head in triumph and walked ahead to the van before turning around again.

"And don't you damn forget it, kid."