Inappropriate

Nari has to deal with some rude questions during an interview

Nari faked laughed at the incredibly lame pun the person interviewing them had just used. She didn't want to be here; he was incredibly rude to all of them before it started, acting like he was better than them, but her especially. It took her and the boys no time to understand that he was incredibly misogynistic and not just to her, but his own staff as well. It boiled Nari's blood to no end, but she kept her mouth clamped shut and plastered a smile on her face.

"Nari," he said, clearing his throat. She mentally rolled her eyes, smiling sweetly at him as she crossed her legs, flattening out her skirt. Hongjoong narrowed his eyes slightly, not missing the way the guys eyes trailed up and down her legs for a brief moment. "There's some questions we have that I'm sure everyone has been dying to know." He gushed and Nari chuckled, nodding her head. She really wanted nothing more than to take her heel right now and embed it into his neck. Or his tongue. "Ask away!" She said with a strained smile.

Yeosang held in a snort beside her and she briefly pinched his arm in between her knuckles, causing him to jump slightly but recovered well, acting as if nothing had happened. However, Nari was sure that the fans would see the deathly gaze he had on her now. "Well, obviously, you're the only girl in this group." He started and Nari bit her tongue, but it was no use. She couldn't control her words all the time. "Obviously." She deadpanned.

Hongjoong glanced at her over his shoulder, a warning glance that she needed to play nice. She sighed, mentally preparing herself. "How'd that happen?" He asked, a smirk on his face and Nari raised an eyebrow, not getting what he was hinting at. "The way it happened with everyone else," she said, gesturing to the boys around her. "I auditioned and I passed." The interviewer hummed, clearly not impressed by her answer.

"But what was the goal of adding you to a male group that had already debuted?" He asked and Seonghwa sat up a little straighter, clenching his jaw. Nari shrugged. "You would have to ask my boss, I didn't get to pick with who or how I debuted. But it's my dream and I wasn't going to let it pass me by, no matter what." She said and Wooyoung smiled brightly at her. If there was one thing he'd wished he could steal from her, it was her ability to remain professional yet snarky during times like these.

"There'd been rumors that you had some extra help in debuting." The interviewer stated and Hongjoong snapped his head up, not caring if the glare he was shooting him was caught on camera. Seonghwa as well. San was clenching his jaw and fists, along with Jongho, both boys wanting nothing more than to punch the daylights out of the man in front of them. Wooyoung grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently, his signature death glare on the man. Yunho, Mingi and Yeosang were angry, beyond angry and kept their gazes on their feet.

"I had nothing of the sort." Nari said, sitting up straighter. "I think we can move on to the next set of questions." Hongjoong said, not even the slightest hint of trying to play nice in his voice. The interviewer cleared his throat, nodding. "Just one more question, Nari-ah," he said and she squeezed Wooyoung's hand back in anger. "What?" She snapped and the interviewer looked taken aback for a second. "Is that how you speak to your seniors?" He asked and Nari had enough. She didn't care anymore at this point.

She stood up on her heels, finger pointing straight to the man in front of her. None of her bandmates made an attempt to stop her or sit her down. In fact, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were proudly smiling at their younger member. "I don't have any more answers for a misogynistic, pig like you. I don't get who the hell you think you are that you can just ask questions like that! And not to mention your beady lizard eyes trailing up and down my body as if I hadn't noticed. You're nothing but scum and this interview can continue without me." She stomped off, ignoring the shocked look on the interviewer's face and gasps from some of the staff.

She marched back to the dressing room, kicking her stupid heels off that she didn't even want to wear in the first place and sitting on the couch, absolutely fuming. A few moments later someone walked in and Nari, sighed, eyes closed. "Listen, Hongjoong, I wasn't about to sit there and let—"

"It's me." The soft voice said and she opened her eyes, looking at Seonghwa standing in front of her. "Oh. Sorry, oppa." She said, a small smile on her face. He chucked, sitting down next to her and wrapping an arm around her. "For the record, Hongjoong is very proud of you." He said and she giggled, shaking her head. "Still. I ruined our chances of ever being interviewed here again. And they're a pretty big label." She said, frowning.

Seonghwa scoffed, shaking his head. "It doesn't matter how big they are, Nar. If they disrespect one of us, we want nothing to do with them. Manager was already on the phone with the company and Hongjoong was ending the interview. They don't deserve our interview." She smiled, resting her head on his shoulder and sighing contently. "Thanks for not being mad at me." She said softly and Seonghwa giggled, nuzzling her head. "I could never be mad at you, love. Besides. You'd probably call me more than half the names you called him and it not such a calm, nice manner." He teased and she laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Damn straight."