Whoops!

Nari and Yunho cause some minor issues for ATEEZ

A/N: Another request from @milliehatake; hope it's what you were looking for!

"I'm bored," Nari said, plopping on to the couch next to Wooyoung. He grunted in response, not taking his eyes off his phone. "Woo! I'm bored! Let's do something," she whined, hanging on to his arm. He rolled his eyes but turned his attention to her. "What do you want to do?" Nari shrugged, leaning her head on his shoulder. Wooyoung scoffed. "How am I supposed to help your boredom if you don't even know what you want to do?" Nari rolled her eyes and huffed, leaning into the back of the sofa. "I thought you were my friend." Wooyoung grunted, patting her knee. "I was perfectly content when my friend came over and started clinging to me like a koala." Nari stuck out her tongue at him as Yunho walked in. "MOVIES!" He shouted, causing Nari and Wooyoung to jump. "I bought tickets, let's go!"

Nari and Wooyoung shrugged and got up. They had nothing better to do. They made their way to the movie theater, Nari making sure that they all had their own popcorn when they bought snacks because she wasn't sharing. The trio settled into the back of the movie theater, staying out of site. ATEEZ wasn't too popular in Korea just yet, but that didn't mean there wasn't fans lingering around that could recognize them. And they would totally get the wrong idea too because KQ had yet to announce Nari's joining of the group to the public. Nari pulled her face mask up higher and sunk into her chair. She was nervous of being spotted. She relaxed more as the lights turned off and the movie started playing.

Halfway through, Nari could barely keep her eyes open. Wooyoung was already asleep next to her, having fallen asleep within the first 20 minutes of the movie starting. She loved Yunho, but this movie was damn boring. She wasn't into all the romantic and love story stuff and even if she was, this movie did a terrible job of portraying it in an entertaining way. Before she knew it, her head was rested on Yunho's shoulder and she was fast asleep. Yunho rolled his eyes at his sleeping members, but he didn't blame them. He probably should have looked up reviews for this movie before buying the tickets. He sunk down a little in his chair, resting his head on top of Nari's and falling asleep.

Wooyoung was startled awake as the lights turned on suddenly and he rubbed his eyes, standing up and stretching. He almost fell over in laughter when he looked to see Yunho and Nari sleeping almost on top of each other. Nari had her head on Yunho's chest with her arms sprawled around him and her mouth hanging open. Yunho had his arm over her waist and was rest his head comfortably on her hand that was up by his head. Wooyoung took a picture and posted it to their social media page before waking them up. What he had forgotten was that no one knew of Nari's position in the group yet and the controversy he just started.

When the trio arrived home, talking animatedly about how terrible the movie was, a very angry looking Hongjoong was waiting for them at the front door. "Yunho-oppa! Did you not tell him where we were going?!" Nari whisper yelled and Yunho shook his head. "He knew because I asked him to come with me before you two." Wooyoung gulped, "he looks pretty mad." Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "I am literally standing in front of you. I can hear everything." Nari gave a sheepish smile. "Why are you angry?" She asked and Hongjoong narrowed his eyes. "All the company asked you to do was stay out of the public eye until they announced your debut." Hongjoong said, quite harshly but Nari cocked her head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

Hongjoong huffed in annoyance, pulling his phone out and showing the Instagram post to the trio. Nari laughed at it at first until she realized that the fans had saw it and were now extremely angry that Yunho was apparently dating someone. "Oh no." Her and Yunho said in unison and Hongjoong narrowed his eyes at the two of them. "Oh no?! That's all you can say?!" Nari shrugged her shoulders. "It's already on there. There's no taking it back. But you can even barely see my face. Why do they automatically assume it's a girl? My hair was hidden up in the hat too." She said and Wooyoung snickered. "Maybe because it'd be pretty hard to find a guy wearing a pink crop top that says girl power." Nari chuckled nervously again. "Who even posted it?"

Wooyoung let out a nervous chuckled and raised his hand. He was now met with the glares of Hongjoong, Nari and Yunho. "Whoops?" Nari's eyes widened before she lunged at him. "Jung Wooyoung! You're always getting me into to trouble!" Nari said, sitting on top of him and trying to pin his arms down. He was lucky that she wasn't punching him. Yunho laughed but shut right up when Hongjoong turned his glare to him. "ENOUGH!" Hongjoong shouted and Nari and Wooyoung jumped up, bowing their heads. "I'm sorry, hyung. I forgot." Wooyoung said and Hongjoong sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"There's nothing we can do now. But both of you need to go to the company and talk to manager. Actually. All three of you. This needs to be cleared up. We haven't even been together a year yet and you've already caused dating rumors." He stomped back to his room, closing the door loudly. "Let's go," Nari sighed dejectedly, making her way back out the front door with the two boys right behind her. As they made the short walk to their company. Nari sighed again for the millionth time. Wooyoung bumped her shoulder causing her too look over at him. "Well, it's your official debut to ATEEZ now. Welcome!" He said and she rolled her eyes but smiled.

She linked arms with Yunho and Wooyoung. "That's true! Now we can take all the pictures we want!" Yunho chuckled and groaned as she pulled him closer to her. "Nar, dove; isn't one dating rumor enough for today?" He said, gesturing to her linked arms. Nari shrugged, not letting go of her hold on the boys. "The day is still young, boys. Let's see how many more we can create."