About Nari

Stage Name: Nari

Birthday: September 15th, 1999

Height: 167 cm

Eye Color: Brown

Group: ATEEZ

Position: Rapper, Visual

Trainee Since: 2015

Background: Nari was born in America in Hawaii. She lived there for most of her child life, only moving to Daegu, South Korea when she was 13 to live with her grandparents. She was a very lively child and it was always easy for her to make friends. Her and her parents were very close, but unfortunately there was an accident and her parents didn't survive it. Once she moved to Korea, she was still friendly and bubbly, but much more introverted. She is still grieving the loss of her parents and sometimes feels some survivor's guilt. She is quiet and withdrawn when she first meets someone, but she is back to her bubbly, loud and friendly self once she warms up to them. She is an excellent student, always getting the highest marks on exams and it isn't rare to find her ranking in the top of her class. She studied at an arts high school where she was introduced to rap and she fell in love with it. She was very into the underground hip hop scene in Korea and it helped grow her love of rap even more. Nari was scouted by a representative from KQ when she joined one of her friends at a modeling gig to show support and immediately accepted the offer to join the group ATEEZ.

Hobbies: Nari loves writing lyrics and they boys are used to finding her in the late-night hours curled up on the couch with her glasses on scribbling away in her notebook. Studying and reading are also favorite things to do of hers as she enjoys keeping herself updated on things even though she is no longer a student.

Internal Struggles: The only thing Nari really struggled with is the loss of her parents. They were very close, and she has days where she finds it hard to keep them off her mind and picture how her life would be if they were still here. She struggles with survivor's guilt from time to time, but the boys are always there to remind her how loved and appreciated she is.

Strengths: Nari is one of the visuals of the group and for good reason. Her skin is flawless without her even having to really do anything. Her smile can melt anyone's heart. While she is shorter than most, she makes up for it with her big personality and confidence. She is not afraid to show off her body and rarely gets uncomfortable with the choice of some of her outfits. While she is not a main rapper, her rap skills are some of the best in the group, but she doesn't like to show it off. Lastly, she has an amazing ability to write lyrics that capture exactly what she or the song is trying to convey without much pressure or stress.