Chapter 3: The mission

I looked right in front of me where I could see the monitors, all the screens showing the part where the security camera was placed. I placed my palm on the head of the security and carefully put his head on the other table, making sure I didn't create a sound. I looked out of the glass window and looked at the security who had no idea I was already inside their territory.

I started to type on the keyboard, eventually turning off all the cameras installed around the house. When I was done with my first task, I looked out of the window one last time and was slightly surprised when a security notice, but still had no idea what was going on.

"All clear," I said to the other line and quickly found the button to open the gate and pressed it before the security could even get to me. "The gate is open."

I took out the pistol on my holster, a silencer was installed in it, as I walked out of the guardhouse. The moment the gate opened, all the securities were put in an alarming stage, and turned to the guardhouse and immediately noticed me. The security who had noticed me earlier then pointed his gun at me.

"Stop right there!"

My hand was quick to raise my pistol and before he could do anything to harm me. I pulled the trigger, and the bullet came right through his forehead and went behind him. I took a deep breath, turned around 360 degrees, and shot the next security who was about to shoot at me. When my team came, they were the ones who finished off the rest of the securities, my brothers also used a suppressor. We don't want to wake up the neighbors so might as well do our job silently.

Jonah came right behind me when I entered the house. There were no other people who were awake at this hour other than a maid who was finishing her work in the kitchen. When she saw us, I put my finger on my lips, telling her not to speak or shout. Her eyes widened and her body was shaking terribly but despite the fear, she nodded her head, afraid for her life.

We already have the blueprint of the house and know exactly where to find the room of the region leader so I quickly went upstairs and turned to the right and found myself walking down the hallway until I reached the master's bedroom. I looked down at the doorknob before carefully twisting it around to open the door. I stepped inside and Mr. Ogami was in his bed, snoring through his sleep beside a woman I can't recognize. Then, it dawns on me when I realize who she is. A prostitute from a nearby brothel, a mistress of the regional leader. He was enjoying life while his wife was away.

I pressed the earpiece and began to speak to Jonah. "I'm in his room."

"Don't let him escape. I'm at his office and I'll get to you as soon as I'm done here."

"Alright."

I raised my pistol and shot it beside his head. It went through the pillow, making a hole in it that the feathers inside the pillow flew upwards. That woke the region leader and the prostitute beside him.

"Good morning!" I smiled at them, still pointing my pistol at them. "Oh right! It's still night. I apologize for that."

The prostitute made a loud gasp, especially after she noticed the gun I was holding, and raised the blanket to cover her naked body. The region leader, on the other hand, looks like he saw someone coming back from the dead, his eyes enlarging and jaw almost dropping down the bed. He pushed back his body to the headboard grabbed anything from the bedside table and pointed it towards me.

I cocked my head, staring at the pen he was holding, and chuckled at the ridiculous scene in front of me.

"W-Who are you? What do you want from me?"

I didn't reply to his question and turned my attention to the prostitute. I motioned the pistol pointed it outside and raised a brow at her.

"Get out of here."