Chapter 8

After dropping Cassie at home that on Saturday I went over to tell Dustin about that son of bitch Trent was at Jackson's house.

"What the fuck , what did he want", Dustin said angered.

"Apparently , big boss wants to see us. Fucking prick . I just hope Natalie has nothing to do with this sudden meeting", I groaned rubbing my face.

"Yeah me too. I swear to God that girl is too much like her asshole like her father if not worst", Dustin said and handed me a beer.

"When's the fucking meeting", Dustin groaned now sitting  beside me on the pool chair.

"Tonight , I'm too young for this damn stress man. If he so much as say one thing about Cassie , I'm fucking going to blow his brains out , I swear", I mumbled taking a gulp of my beer.

I don't know why , but I have this sudden urge to fucking protect her. She's so delicate , as a small wind will might take out one day.

I even fucking hugged her , I have now clue why , it's just that when I sat beside her on Jackson's bed .

I felt a wave of calmness around her. She was always so damn calm and when fucking Trent saw , I was ready to fucking beat the shit out of him .

"You know he'll pat us down right , that fucking prick is as paranoid as they come", Dustin groaned.

"Jackson's coming over to my house, we'll take my car . I'll see you later", I said and turned to leave.

"Yeah man. I'll see you", Dustin said walking me out.

It all started with a fucking late night swim that damn Jackson just couldn't resist.

We witnessed Graham and his guys killing about 4 guys from his gang , Jackson had to squeal like a fucking bitch at the loudness of the gunshot.
Needles to say , Graham tracked us down after we managed to get the fuck out of there.

That about two years ago , and we strucked a deal , not like we had a choice though.

We did a couple of drug deals for him to repay our debt. He paid us for each deal , and it was good money and we soon got a hang out it.

It wasn't every day though , it was only when he needed us , and that was once or twice a month although he haven't needed us for months now.

"Okay let's get this over with. I'm fucking tired", Jackson groaned when he knocked on my door later that day.

"Shut the fuck up. My mom's home man", i whisper-yelled and pushed him outside yelling to my mom that i was leaving.

We picked Dustin up and he couldn't help but glance up at her house.
I wonder she's doing now.

We arrived The House and one of his Bodyguards patted us down making sure we had no weapons.

We walked further in and I prayed to God that Natalie wasn't at home tonight. I don't have the fucking energy to deal with her shit.

"If it isn't my favorite boys from the block", Graham smirked sipping on his overly expensive Scotch. I just looked down at him bored while Jackson sent him a small nod.

"So , when's the drop", Dustin asked dryly as Graham just stared ahead thoughtfully.

"Cutting to the chase aren't we. No worries boys , tomorrow after school there'll be a black Mercedes parked outside your school. I'll have one of my men drop it off. But the stakes are slightly higher this time", he said and stood to his full height.

"What the fuck do you mean. We transport your drugs that was the fucking deal Graham", I said angrily.

"Calm down boy. It's just a extra item nothing major , but don't worry you'll be paid extra for it ,so worry not", he said and poured himself another drink.

"Well , what was it. You gonna keep us all night", I said as calmly as I possibly could.

"Trent , show the boys will ya", he said gesturing to Trent who sat in a far corner.

Trent had a large box at his feet and opened it to reveal the one I expected but clearly Jackson didn't because he blew up.

"What the fuck man! Hell fucking no ! Fuck this shit , I didn't sign up for this shit , fuck this and fuck you ", Jackson yelled angrily , his face red with anger.

"Well , you don't have a fucking choice kid and like I said previously this your last drop so calm the fuck down and do what I fucking told you to , because I won't hesitate to blow your fucking brains out okay ", Graham seethed and Jackson immediately shut his mouth but was still angry.

"As I was fucking saying. You'll drop the package at the same place as before , I'll be waiting and give your payment then. Are we clear", he asked looking at Jackson.

"Yeah we're fucking clear ", he mumbled the last part when I shot him a glare.

"Great , 7k each , see you tomorrow boys", Graham said dismissing us.

"Why can't he just transport his own shit , oh I know why . Because he's a fucking p*ssy that's why. What kind of gang leaders is he ? , A fucking scared one that's right", Jackson mumbled upset when we got in the car.

"What the fuck was that Jack , he could easily fucking kill you . Are you fucking dumb", Dustin snapped.

He was usually the calm one between us.

"Sorry jeez ", Jackson apologized. "It's last job so just be cool okay", Dustin sighed and rubbed his forehead.

***

Hi again !

Tap the 🌟 if you enjoyed this chapter 😊