Chapter 26

It's been few weeks since I've been shot and everything was going really well.

Pity it took me almost dying for us to properly work things out.

My mother and I became close and she finally accepted Mason and the others into my life.

I got at school and Emily rushed towards me with a bright smile literally bouncing with excitement.

"Guess what , guess what ", she bounced on the heels on her boots.

Winter was slowly approaching and soon it'll Christmas break.

"What is it ", I asked matching her smiled holding my coat closer to my body for warmth.

"I got in , I got into fashion school . I'm so happy I can't even breathe Cassie oh my God  oh my God ", Emily bounced hugging me tightly.

I chuckled  and hugged her back.

"I'm so happy  for you Emily , oh my goodness", I say and bounce with her on one spot.

"What's all this about ", I heard Dustin behind us.

"I got in ", Emily yelled jumping on Dustin.

Dustin chuckled spinning her around.

"That's great Em , I'm so proud of you", he smiled kissing her.

I turned around when I felt arms around me.

"Hey babe", Mason said kissing my cheeks.

"Hello , when did you arrive. I wanted to speak to you about something ", I say smiling up at him.

"Sorry , I couldn't pick you up. What's up ", Mason asked pulling me away from the happy couple. 

"It's just that. I wanted to know if you applied at any college's yet ", I asked as we walked towards our first period.

"Not yet , I'm still weighing my options. I got two acceptance letters . I just have to let my grandmother know since she can help me decide ", Mason answered.

"What about you , traveling or studying", he finished.

"Well , I um actually applied at Harvard for law. My mother was really shocked because she wanted me to study medicine", I say reaching my locker.

"That's great babe , have you heard from them", Mason asked .

"Yeah , they sent me a email saying I've been shortlisted , but have to submit my final marks before next semester ", I answered smiling.

"Really , why didn't you tell me you applied ", Mason asked with a large smile on his face.

"I don't know , it slipped my mind. I only got the email this morning though ", I state.

I mean alot has happened this few weeks , college wasn't in my thoughts at the time.

It's after school now and Mason and I are on our way to he's mother's restaurant.

I can't wait , I haven't been there in a while and I guess Mason saw how excited I looked.

"Calm down babe , I can see your tail wagging", Mason chuckled shaking his head.

"Oh shush , I'm just can't wait to see your mother. And don't call me a dog you stupid oaf ", I say wacking the back of his head.

"Ouw , don't hit the driver women jeez", he said pouting and rubbing his head.

I giggled and turned on the radio when a song of Halsey  without me came on.

I sang loudly and Mason kept glancing at me.

We arrived and I immediately jumped out causing Mason to chuckled softly.

"Hey Casey , how are you doing ", Theresa asked me when she saw us enter.

"I've been good thank you for the flowers ", I smiled at her.

Theresa has sent me a bouquet of flowers when I was released from hospital.

"Of course dear , I haven't seen you in so long my gosh , are you staying for lunch", she asked glancing between me and Mason.

"Yeah, we having lunch with my parents ", Mason answered.

"Okay , well enjoy the rest of your day , I have to get back to work now ", she smiled giving me a quick hug.

Mason and his father was slowly begining to form some type of relationship while he's brother is not so keen on getting to know their father again.

"Hello dear , come in ", Mason's mother smiled  brightly.

"Hello ", I smiled and hugged her smiling at Mason's dad.

Mason and his father spoke about some football game that he got tickets to and asked Mason to go with him.

"Yeah sure , but we have a project that we need to complete ", Mason said and abruptly gripping my hand in his.

I waved goodbye and followed him towards the car.

"That wasn't really nice of you Masey ", I say shaking my head.

"I freaked out okay , he caught me off me guard", Mason mumbled shaking his head.

"That's the only reason you agreed isn't it ", I smiled up at him and pecking his cheek .

"Yeah ,maybe ", he mumbled wrapping his arms around my shoulders pulling me closer when a group of guys out age walked pass us.

"I love you Masey", I say wrapping my arms around his waist looking up at him.

Mason turned me towards him and captured me in a passionate kiss that had my toes curling.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gripped his hair.

I pulled away breathless and smiled a dazed one.

"I love you too babe. Now those idiots know that you're mine ", Mason smirked.

I immediately snapped out of my daze and looked up at him.

"Is that why you kissed me like that ", I asked shocked.

I liked it but still.

"Yeah and because I wanted to kiss those intoxicating lips of yours ", he smiled and leaned in to capture me in another intense kiss that I couldn't resist.

I moaned into the kiss and Mason immediately pulled back looking down and me with a smirk.

"Those moans are only for me baby ", he whispered in my ear causing me to blush and hid my face in his chest.
Mason chuckled softly and kissed my head.

***

Hello hello 👋.

Hope you like this chapter !!

Vote and follow !! 😚♥️