Chapter 28

Eeekkk!!!

Enjoy 😎.

***

I poured everything into the kiss , how much I love him , how much I needed him in my life and that I was finally ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Mason knew what I was trying to convey when I gently lifted my hips to his friend who was already excited.

Thank God I decided to wear a summer dress so it would be easier to take off.

I was completely ready now. No more hiding how much I craved this.

Mason's hand slide up and down my thigh as he moved to place his plump lips to my neck.

He sucked and nipped causing something to happen to my insides as I moaned in pleasure.

He abruptly stopped , the pulled his shirt over his head  and lifted me to straddle him as his unzipped my dress.

His fingers ran over the expanse of my back as he placed gentle kisses to it.

"I love you Cassie ", he said and pulled the dress off my body .

I blushed hard when he stared at my breasts.

I quickly covered it up feeling insecure.
Mason's hands gently took my hands and placed his soft lips to it.

"You don't ever have to hide , not from me. I love all of you ", he said and unhooked my bra leaving me vulnerable to him.

"Fuck , you're perfect ", Mason said hovering over me.

My hands fiddled with his jeans , but he took my hands in his and smiled at me.

"I'm going to pleasure you first okay ", he said kissing my knuckles gently.

He then went back to kissing me passionately as his left hand hovered over my left boob.

"Tell me when you're uncomfortable okay ", he said looking into my eyes.

"Okay ", I nodded and he placed his hand on my left boob and while capturing my right boob with his mouth.

I couldn't describe the feeling , his warm mouth then left a wet trail as his gently removed my underwear.

His hand cupped my bum cheeks as his kissed my neck again definitely leaving hickeys.

His hand then went to my already throbbing core as he circled my clit.

"Fuck , you're so wet for me baby ", he smirked as I blushed.

He's finger sunked into me causing me to tense at the feeling.

"It's okay baby , I'll take care of you relax for me ", Mason said and moved to kiss me sweetly.

He's finger then began moving causing me to moan in pleasure.

He then added another finger that left me completely breathless.

He's fingers pumped faster causing a wave of euphoria to wash over me .
It took me a few seconds to recover when I no longer felt Mason's body heat.
I looked up to see him removing his pants and boxers.

I saw his member spring up and immediately looked away blushing.

"No need to be shy now baby. It's all yours ", he said as I heard a condom wrapper being opened.

He placed himself between my legs and kissed me again rubbing the inside of thighs close to my womenly parts.

I then felt the tip teasingly rocking against my opening causing me to tense at how big he is.