Chapter 30

The day is finally here , Graduation.

My mother and Brett were recently engagement and thought it was time he moved in.

I didn't mind at all.

The house felt more alive and my mother was more pleasant to be around.

Emily and I were currently getting ready at my house since my mother a d her parents organised a party for directly afterwards.

Their house was currently under renovation , I don't even know what they needed.

"So , how do look ", Emily asked coming out of my walk in closet.

She recently decided to go with blonde highlights.

"You look gorgeous Em. I like how the highlights bring out your eyes", I smiled looking at her.

"Girls , are you ready to go , it's been over an hour already", my mother asked coming in the room.

"Yes we're ready let's go ", I smiled strapping my heels on properly.

Downstairs we met with Dustin , Mason and Jackson stood at the bottom of the with their cloaks on.

"Come on , we're almost late ", Jackson said frustrated.

"Sorry , I couldn't get my hair right ", I say walking further down .
"It's okay baby", Mason smiled.

We finally got at the school and it was very eventful.

Lots tears shed and photos being taken.

Both Mason and I got into the university close to his grandfather's company which he'll be interning at.

We also got an apartment together much to my mother's displeasure.

Finally we were at home and I changed into my party dress.

"You looking beautiful ", I heard Mason's deep voice behind me.

I turned and smiled at him.

"Thank you Masey ", I smiled walking towards him to hug him.

Mason wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"We should go downstairs but I don't want to let you go ", he said burying his face in my hair inhaling me.

"Me too Masey ", I mumbled with a content smile.

The party lasted almost whole night and I was falling asleep next to Mason on the couch while my mother and her friends spoke about some business thing.

"Hey , baby", Mason said gently shaking me.

"Hmm , sorry ", I say rubbing my eyes.

"Maybe you should go to bed , we have a early day ahead tomorrow", mason whispered.

Mason and I were flying earlier to LA to settle into our apartment.

I nodded and greeted everyone and went upstairs with Mason since he was staying in the guest room tonight.

"Don't forget to call me when you land and send me a picture of the apartment ,I'll try to visit as soon as I can ", my mother said giving me a tight hug which I gladly return.

"I will mother , thank you for being the better version of yourself. You changed alot and I hope Brett continues to make you happy", I smiled wiping my tears that have sneakily escaped.

"We really need to get going now ", Mason smiled gently taking his hand in mine.

He's mom was kind enough to lend us her company jet.

Mason and his father decided to be civil with each other and I can tell he missed his dad , although he won't admit it to anyone.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you baby", Mason said when we settled on the plane.

"Me too Masey , what do you say , ever had sex in plane before", I asked climbing on his lap.

Masons eyes widened before he placed his hands on me waist.

"Woah there sweetheart , what happened to my shy little Casserole", Mason smirked rubbing my thighs.

He knew that I absolutely hate that name.

At prom I had to much Casserole and Emily and Jackson started calling me that , I swear they more alike that anything.

Emily was going a fashion school in France and Dustin was going to a chef in France as well.

Jackson went on to take a gap year traveling Europe , he and a few other guys from school. His dad almost had a heart attack but got over it anyway.

"Shut up , you know I hate that nickname", I pout and get off his lap.

"Okay , babe I was just kidding", he laughed.

"That laugh says something else", I say trying to fight the smile off me face.

I couldn't resist that cute boysish laugh and finally joined him laughing at my expense.

I honestly couldn't wait to spend my life with my Masey.

We finally borded the jet and Mason introduced me to the Captain.

"Hi Jack. This is my girlfriend Cassie , Cassie this our Captain Jack".

I smile and take Jacks hand.

"So nice to meet you Jack ", I smile shaking his hand.

"Likewise Cassie. I hope you enjoy your flight. I best be going now", he smiled and nodded politely.

We finally take our seats and a waitress comes to ask if we want anything to drink.

"Um , do you have any alcohol perhaps", I ask nervously.

I was nineteen , but I really felt like I needed a drink. I was so nervous for college I was literally shaking.

"We do , we have Scotch Whiskey. Vodka and beer. I can also make some Margaritas if you'd like", she smiled gently.

She looked to be a few years older than us.

"Um, I'll have a Gin and Tonic. No ice and with lemon please", I ask softly.

She smiles and looks at Mason who was looking at me amused.

"I'll just have a Cherry Coke thanks", he says nodding his head.

"Coming right up", she smiles and walts off.

"Gin and Tonic huh", he asks tightening my seatbelt.

"Shut up , I'm just nervous okay. I'll be far from home. It's just getting to me that's all", I mumble wringing my hands together.

"Hey , it's okay Angel. I'm right here. We'll kickass together and visit home every holidays okay", Mason assured me with a smile.
"I love you baby. Don't forget that".

I smile and lean over to peck his lips.

"I love you too Masey. I can't wait to be a kickass Lawyer", I laugh smiling brightly.

"The best one around baby ", he smiles leaning over to kiss me again.

***

Ahhhh 😭.

The book is finished !

I'm sad and happy at the same time.
------

I just want to thank everyone who chose to read my book and actually finishing it.
I appreciate you all very much 😚 !

I seriously enjoy writing Soo much I already have another book in the works.😅.

Look at me , I'm on a roll!

Lots of virtual hugs 🤗🤗