Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up and the pain wasn't that bad as it was was the previous day. I decided on a loose jean and White t-shirt and a light blue thin jacket.

I let my hair in a low pony tail.

I made my way slowly down the stairs and saw that mother was already in a rush .

"I have to get to work. You'll have to take the school bus honey", my mother says when she sees me.

I just nod and she hurries out the door.

I check the time and I have five minutes to kill before Mason picks me up.

There's a knock on the door and I walk as fast as I possibly can to open . My body still hurts a bit .

"Hey , you ready to go", Mason smiles. "Yeah , I'll just grab my bag real quick", I said and grabbed it from the behind the door.

I locked the door behind me and following behind Mason to his car.

"How are you feeling ", Mason asks as I silently sit in the passenger seat of his car.

My sides still hurt a bit , but I'm okay", i smiled at him.

"Are you sure , you can be honest with me Angel", Mason smiles at me.

"I like your smile Mason", I blurt.
Mason's eyes danced with amusement.

"What , no more Masey ", he teased .
"Masey ", I questioned confused.

Mason immediately laughs at my confusion.

Mason filled me in on all my drunken antics and I was so embarrassed .

"You're adorable when you're drunk , and clingy. You're not leaving my side when you're drunk again. Jackson just as wasted", Mason mumbled.

"Does that mean I can call you Masey now", I suddenly chirped.

"No ", he said and I noticed his blush.

"You're blushing Masey ", I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

He swatted my hand away when we reach school.

"I like your laugh Angel", Mason smiled.
I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you Masey", I smiled.

"I thought you forgot about that name", he groaned. "Never ", I hopped out the car.

Mason simply chuckled and came around the car and took my bag and slung it over his shoulders.

"Cassie , hey how're feeling. Mason told what happened", Jackson embraced me in a gentle hug.

"I'm okay , thank you ", I smiled and looked around nervously.

Suddenly a heavy arm slung over my shoulder and pulled to his chest.

"Don't worry about Natalie Angel. She won't hurt you anymore I swear", Mason whispered in my ear and smiled down at me.

I turned and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He was shocked at first , honestly I was shocked too but he quickly recovered and embraced me.

"Hey Princess", I heard voice from behind me as I collected my things from the locker.

"Dustin hi", I smiled as he embraced in a gentle hug.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I wanted to come around but we had a family  emergency", Dustin said as he released me.

"It's okay Dustin. Don't worry about it", I smiled at him when an idea popped in head.