Meeting #9

"This is going to be a disaster," mumbled Yoongi, as he looked at all the food the members attempt to make. Jungkook, why did you do the glazed potatoes again?" Yoongi picked up the plate and turn it upside down. It stuck on the plate, not coming off anytime soon. "How is she going to eat this?"

"It's my signature dish thank you," he replied. "I work so hard to make it." Yoongi put the dish down and continued to look at the others. "What the..." he looked at a big pot and opened it. "Really ramen?"

"Hey, it's the best thing we could make," said Ten. "You try living under Taeyong's roof for a day. He won't let us cook in his kitchen."

"True," added Yuta. "But he did watch us make this, so he sort of trust us not burning the dorm down. Jaehyun is the only one out of us he trust using the kitchen."

"Might not be for long since I made a mess and didn't clean up before coming here." Jaemin came in the room with a tray of fruits.

"Yeah he told me your butt is grounded when you get home. But I have to ask how did you get noodles on the ceiling?"

"Oh Yuta was trying to be fancy and threw the ramen up in the air...he didn't realized wet noodles does stick."

"Well, those noddles hit Johnny in the face." They all laughed, as Jaemin set the tray down. Seventeen members walked in with delicious food in their hands.

"All right," said Hoshi, setting the food down, as everyone else did. "This is so going to win Momo over. We have all her favorites." Yoongi looked at them and was impressed the food was cooked well. He looked at the members with a smile on his face.

"How much did Mingyu cook?" All of them looked shocked at him, as Yoongi crossed his arms. "I have watch your YouTube guys." They sighed, as they were caught red-handed.

"Almost all," admitted Wonwoo.

"Dino and I made the cookies," Vernon said, all proud.

"We had hamburgers but Joshua took them," said DK.

"We had to leave the pig feet home...we sort of set them on fire. The dorm is safe, but the ceiling is now black from the fire," mentioned Hoshi.

"Seungcheol chased us out with a huge metal spoon and fire in his eyes," DK said, rubbing the spot on his head. "He hits hard." Yoongi sighed, as Jeongin was setting up the drinks.

"Lucky I came with some backup," Yoongi said, clapping his hands. A bunch of chefs came out with food and set them in the table and left. The members were in shock, as they turn and looked at him.

"You told us homemade!" Jaehyun said.

"They are homemade," he said, "Hyungwon got Kihyun to cook and those were his members dropping it off. I just want it to feel a bit fancy." Hyungwon came out dressed as a chef. He was going to be serving everyone, which he didn't mind. He thinks it because he is the newest member of the climb, but ready nobody wants to do it and pass it onto him.

"Dinner is ready to be serve. Now we are just waiting for the guest of honor."
.....
A knock came from the door, as everyone was all set. They have their mask and outfits on, much to Vernon's delight to be dressed up as a girl.

"All right, here we go," said Yoongi, as he answered the door. His eyes widen as he saw Momo with Eunwoo next to her.

"Hello, thank you for inviting me," said Momo with a smile on her face. His eyes narrowed at Eunwoo, who just had a smile on his face. "Oh Sana couldn't make it. I tried to get Chan to come with me but he was busy. I ask Eunwoo to come with me."

"It is a honor for me to come and see the Hirai Momo's FanClub," he replied. Yoongi let them in, as everyone's mood were sour to see Eunwoo.

"I can take him down," said Jaehyun, stepping forward to take Eunwoo down. Yuta, Hoshi, DK, and Wonwoo had to hold him back. "Just one swing."

"Can't be violent in front of her," Hoshi whispered to him. "We don't want her to get triggered from the Daniel incident." Jaehyun sighed, as he knew he was right. He looked over to see Minghao holding back Jungkook, who was ready to murder.

"Oh all the food looks so delicious," Momo said, looking at all the food lay out. It looks like Eunwoo was taking notes for his next club meeting.

"What would the princess like to have, we have everything from pig's feet to hamburgers, and even some pasta," said Hyungwon, showing off the food. Momo looked to see who he was, as he didn't realized they were all disguised up. Someone kinda forgot they keep their identity hidden...(thanks Baekhyun who was still in hiding from Taemin).

"Hyungwon? Why are you here? Are you apart of the club?" He was going to answer, as Jaemin and Dino shoved some bread in his mouth to shut up.

"Oh he is on loan for us..." began Jaemin, thinking of a lie. "Kihyun-Oppa has made so much food because he was trying out new recipes and had to get rid of the foods. Uh Snail and Rabbit ran into them and told them about our club meeting and he was so kind to give us some of his meal and Hyungwon-Oppa." Hyungwon was so puzzled and turned to Jaemin.

"Huh? But Ja..." Jaemin stepped on his foot so hard, as Hyungwon let out a little yell. Momo tilt her head confused, as Eunwoo just had a smirk on his face. He had a plan rolling in his head, as Yoongi stepped in.

"Enough talk, let's eat in honor of Momo!"
.....
Jeongin helped Hyungwon take out the trash, as everyone was still inside, as Eunwoo appeared.

"Hey Hyungwon, I have a proposition for you," he said, as Hyungwon turned to look at him. Jeongin was hidden in the shadow, listening in. "I do run the Twice's Momo Fanclub with other male idols in the group. I'm offering you an invite to join us next week. Momo is coming to our meeting." He gave him a business card.

"Oh I..."

"You don't have to answer me right now. Just show up if you are interested. We hope to see you next week." He went back inside, as Jeongin ran up to him. He looked at the card and looked at Hyungwon.

"He is going to try to use you to get information, Hyungwon-hyung," said Jeongin.

"I don't know, I do like this club, even though they forgot to tell me a few important things."

"You should tell Yoongi-hyung about this. Eunwoo-hyung just want to up everyone including Baekhyun-hyung." Hyungwon thought to himself for a second, as Wonwoo popped out.

"Momo and Eunwoo are getting ready to leave. Let's say bye to them." They nodded and Wonwoo went back inside.

"You really think I should tell?" Jeongin nodded.

"Eunwoo-hyung wants to take us down. I don't lie, you know I would be in trouble with Channie-hyung if I did. You can even ask Vernon and Dino. Your group knows their group a long time." Hyungwon nodded, as they went back in. Everyone bid goodbye to Momo and unfortunately Eunwoo. Once they left, Hyungwon took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Eunwoo invite me to join his fanclub," he said, placing the business card on the table. Everyone was silence for a few moments, as Yoongi spoke up with a smile. This was the golden chance they need.

"Now we have a spy to find out more of Eunwoo's plans for us. Hyungwon, we have a lot to discuss."