New Club Meeting #1

"Thanks for inviting me over," said Eunwoo to Daniel, as they were working on a drama together. This would be Daniel's first drama. He was the second lead male, as Eunwoo was the lead male. "It is much more peaceful here than in my dorm."

"It's not a problem," Daniel said, as he stood up. "Make yourself at home. I got to do something quick." Daniel went in a room and shut the door. Eunwoo set his script down and looked around the room. Nothing out of the norm, except some female clothes mixed in the laundry across from him. He didn't think of anything, as Daniel does have a girlfriend who does stay over.

Daniel came out of the room with a smile on his face. "Sorry about that, I had to finish something for the office." He sat down on the couch and pick up the script. "Let's begin shall we?"
.....
"So how is Jihyo?" Eunwoo asked, as Daniel shrugged a bit.

"She is doing better. Still worry about Momo. Everyone has been on edge again, as Nayeon's stalker reappear," he replied, looking over the script. A thump was heard, as Daniel sighed. "Must be my cat again knocking something over. I will be right back." Daniel left and went into the room. Daniel's cat jumped on the couch and rubbing against Eunwoo. Now his mind was starting to turn, as there was no way it was the cat. He got up and went to the laundry pile. He pulled out a shirt and took a glance at it. Before he could determine something, he heard the door opened up. Eunwoo hurry and stuff the shirt in his bag, before Daniel appeared in the living room.

"Sorry it wasn't the cat. The wind knocked over my papers on my desk." Eunwoo just nodded, as he could tell something was up with Daniel.

"We can pick this up tomorrow. I got to get back to the dorm before Sanha gets hungry and beat up the other members for food."

"Okay man, catch you later." Eunwoo got his bag and script and left the apartment. Daniel smiled and turn back to the room. "Gives me more time to spend with my wife."
.....
"What you got?" Namjoon said, as he was typing away on his computer. Eunwoo called them to meet about Momo. Eunwoo pulled out the shirt and set it on the table.

"When I was at Daniel's, I found this. It could be Jihyo, but I doubt it. It smells like peaches, like Momo," he said. Jeno picked up the shirt and took a sniff.

"It does have a peachy smell to it. You don't think..."

"I don't know, but he has been acting a bit fishy," he said, sitting down. "I think we need to talk to Jihyo about Daniel. It is possible she borrow some of Momo's clothes, since majority of them are about the same size."

"Agree," said Joshua, "I will talk with Mark from NCT. He is dating Chaeyoung and he could get us to meet with Jihyo. It might be a bit of work, as that stalker is back on Nayeon."

"Yeah you're right, yet Jihyo might be able to help us," said Eunwoo.

"Has Baekhyun contact you?" Namjoon asked, looking up from his computer.

"No and I don't want to hear from him. He just complain how I'm trying to steal his club, which is half true."

"He sounds mad," said Joshua. "My members told me that he was cussing and everything. Hoshi isn't talking to me right now. He calls me a traitor."

"Jaemin just gives me a look of betrayal as well. Yongie-Eomma is trying to fix us but isn't working well," said Jeno. "They just had to put me in the club that's all."

"My members are plotting my death," Namjoon said, "Well, Jungkook and Yoongi. This isn't the first time they have try."

"Once we crack this case, we will take over the club and invite the ones who are allowed to," said Eunwoo, who was examining the shirt. "I really hope this is Momo's short. If it is there are a few things that could happen to her, Daniel and Jihyo might be able to crack the case."
.....
"Oh Eunwoo is so smart to take her shirt from under my nose," said Daniel, noticing Jihyo's shirt is missing. "Good thing I keep a few clothing items of hers around just in case." Daniel went into the room, where Momo was and smile. She looked up at him, as she had some bruises on her arms from this afternoon. "I'm sorry for giving you those, but you weren't a good wife."

"Please..." Momo cried to him, "No more...I can't take it..." Momo was finally breaking down, which Daniel was wanting her to do. "Please..." he walked over to her and made her look up at him.

"If you do what I ask, we can avoid you getting punished," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You have to be a good wife to me." Momo slowly nodded her head, as Daniel smiled. He has her in his hands finally. "I think this is a perfect time to celebrate." Momo looked at him with confusion. "Don't you think it would be perfect to celebrate a start for our family?" Momo slowly nodded her head, as Daniel smile. "Oh I can't wait to see you having a belly with my child in there."

"If...I do this...can I please call my members to let them know I'm fine...please...I don't ask much..." Momo softly whisper, afraid to get hit. Daniel strike her cheek and gave her a lovely look.

"You can call one member, but I will be here watching and listening to you," he told her, as Momo nodded. She was far to scared to make Daniel mad. "Don't be scare of me, I promise to take care of my wife forever."

"I'm...sorry...just please..." she couldn't finish, as Daniel had her on her back in the bed, giving her a smirk.

"I am going make you forget everyone you know." Momo gasped, as she didn't want to forget her crush on Haechan, but what choice does she has. Either she could be hurt by Daniel or he could go after her members. Daniel went in and gave Momo a kiss, as the night turn into a long night of boom boom. Momo didn't like it one bit, but it was for her safety.
.....
Sana, it's Momo....I'm all right. Please don't worry about me. I can't tell you where I am but I'm safe. Please continue life as it is. I don't know when I will be back, but I promise you none of you will be forgotten. Please tell Haechan....I like him...

Daniel rip the pre-paid phone away from Momo, as she looked at him. He hung up and threw the phone against the wall, making Momo jumped.

"So last night, you were thinking of a man other than me when we made love!" He yelled, as Momo curled up in a ball. "Well I will fix that!" He grabbed a hold of Momo, as she saw the fire in his eyes. "I will have to continue to make love to you until you forget his name!"
.....
"I think I got it!" Wonwoo said, as Sana looked at him. Sana got the message from Momo and took her phone to him to see if he can find where the call is coming from.

"Tell us!" Baekhyun said, as Ten and Yoongi were waiting.

"If I'm correct the call is coming from this area of the town." He went to the big map and circle the area. Sana looked at the area and gasped.

"This area is where Daniel lives, Jihyo's boyfriend." Everyone looked at each other, as Jungkook cracked his knuckles.

"Maybe it's time to pay him a little visit."