Interview #2

"I don't want to do this," said Baekhyun, "Just send everyone home."

"But you promise," said Jaemin. "Look at Jeongin," he pointed through the window to see his friend, sitting there. "He is so excited today and he even got Chan to drive him here. Chan doesn't drive anyone half the time." That is true, as they could see Chan giving Jeongin a bottle of water before taking off. "He is a sweet man, good boyfriend material."

"But I don't want to deal with him," pointing to Wonwoo "or him," pointing to Yuta, "and especially him!" At Chanyeol. "Wonho I can handle, but..."

"Suck it up," said Yoongi. "We are getting huge for people who loves Momo and we need to continue to grow for Momo."

"Yeah, she been happy lately and we don't want her to be sad," said Hoshi. "So who do you want to interview first." Baekhyun hit his head on the wall and sighed.

"Just pick whoever."
.....
"So Wonwoo," began Yoongi, "Why should you be a part of this fanclub?"

"I believe this will do good for me. I do like Momo and she is amazing in so many ways. Fans ship us a lot, even more than any other Seventeen member," he answered, as Hoshi stood up.

"You know everyone likes Momo and me more. I bet you don't know anything about Momo," he said. "What's Momo favorite color?"

"Pink."

"Lucky guess, what's her favorite food?"

"Jokbal. She hates cucumbers, watermelon, and melon. So pretty much fruits and vegetables that are green. She is allergic to salmon, scared of heights, fireworks, and high roller coasters rides. Momo doesn't like to drink milk. She loves stuff animals. Her favorite kind of dance is urban, but loves hip hop as well. Momo likes to just open her mouth and not speak which is a cute habit of her. When she use her hands to talk, she ends up making a circle with them. Momo doesn't care about age of her perfect man, as long he loves to eat food like her," Wonwoo listed off, as everyone just stared at him. "Do you need me to go on?" Hoshi just sat down and mumbled to himself how Wonwoo is being a smart ass.

"Wow," said Jaemin. "You know a lot about Momo-noona."

"Of course, I'm her husband after all." Hoshi climbed into the table, trying to get a hold of him.

"She is my wife! Hands off her!" Yoongi and Jaemin held Hoshi back, as Baekhyun was still taking notes.

"Can you make flower crowns?" Baekhyun asked, "Momo do like flower crowns."

"Yes I know how to make them."

"Then welcome to the club. You will be the official flower crown maker."

"Is that really a title?" Yoongi asked, getting Hoshi to sit down on his chair.

"Nope but frankly all of us stink at making them."
.....
"Jeongin, welcome," said Jaemin, hugging his friend. "I'm so happy you are here. We are going to have a lot of fun!"

"I'm happy to be here. I can't wait," said Jeongin, letting go.

"Hold it, small fry. You haven't been approved for the club yet," said Baekhyun. "You still have to do the interview and we have to vote."

"Oh okay, I'm a little nervous," he said to them, as he took a sit in front of them.

"You got this Innie!" They heard a yell from the lobby. Jeongin sighed and covered his hands with embarrassment.

"Was that Bang Chan?" Yoongi asked, as Jeongin nodded. Chan wants to be there for support, as Jeongin couldn't tell him no. He was so happy for me to get this interview and want to be there for him. He will get more times to hang out with others than the group and other JYP members.

"He is excited to be in a club to know other idols," he explained. "I know I'm young and he was worry I might not get the social interaction with others. I do socialized with Momo-noona as she is like a big sister to me. I do know Jaemin and the Dreamies, but still..." The boys were looking at him with adoring eyes.

"All right, small fry, you are in," said Yoongi, as Jeongin smiled. "But no telling anyone at JYP you are in this club, especially Momo."

"I won't tell anyone. I can even help you with finding out what Momo likes. I do have to tell Channie because she does get worry if I go anywhere without telling him. He becomes a vicious mama bear."

"He is the only one allow because he is your leader and I don't want to be killed by him," said Baekhyun. "I have seen how much he can lift and he could break me in half with those arms. The first meeting for you is next Tuesday at 5 and we will add you in the chat." Jeongin got up and gave them a bow, as he left the room with Jaemin. A few moments later, they all heard a scream.

"Woo my Innie is in the club!" Chan yelled in joy.

"Hyung!!! You're embarrassing me!"
.....
"Congratulations Wonho, welcome to the club," said Baekhyun. "I know you are going to be busy...." the door opened and Suho came in the room, red as hell.

"Byun Baekhyun!!!" He yelled, holding a paper in his hand. "You used my credit card and spend how much!!!" Baekhyun jumped from his seat, trying to escape. "I'm going to murder you."

"Now now, lets talk about it," he said, as Suho held up the bill to him. Everyone else looked at the bill, as their eyes widen.

"That's a lot of zeros," said Hoshi. Suho tried to get to Baekhyun, as he hide behind Yoongi.

"How are you going to pay me back for everything?"

"Now I will pay you back," he said, "I promise, I just needed a bit to help get the club running."

"Your club is going to pay everything back to me! I get half of the account until you pay me back in full. Believe me, this is the easy way, as I can just killed you off and collect the money for that from your parents," said Suho.

"All right, please don't hurt me or the club." He pushed Hoshi at Suho. "Take him instead, it's not like his group will notice one member is gone. They have 12."

"Except he is the leader of the performance team and does all their choreographies," said Jaemin.

"Then take Jaemin, they are going to get new Dreamies soon."

"Hey!"

"I'm not taking anyone." He got to Baekhyun and pulled on his ear. "We are going to discuss this now!" He dragged Baekhyun out of the room and out the door.

"Yoongi, you are in charge. You know what to do!" Baekhyun yelled to his vice-president. Everyone looked at Yoongi, as he sighed.

"Great now we are in debt to the devil," he said. "Everyone who is here for the interview, you are in the club. Hoshi, you can add DK and Jaemin get the next set ready. I might just approve them on the spot, so make sure we pick good ones. We are going to need all the members we can to help pay this off."

"Woo! Easiest interview ever," said Yuta, who heard from the door. "I can't wait to rub this in Ten's face!"

"What now?"

"Looks like we have to pull our allowances in and do some lives to raise money to pay that bill off. Who would have though Baekhyun actually brought the building for that price."

"I bet Jungkook told Suho after Baekhyun denied him to be her partner on Hit The Stage 2," said Hoshi. "Momo got pair with Hobi and he was mad!"

"Knowing Jungkook, he did just to get revenge. Emergency text meeting in two hours to discuss the future of Momo's FanClub. It will not go down because of his mistake and plus she is happy with our club."