Surprise #3

Warning: naughty talk, physical pains, maybe some sexual things, and crazy moments (that's a given). Be warn and no babies allowed to read.

"I'm coming for you love," a voice spoke out in the dark. "Nothing is going to keep us apart." The person just laughed at himself. "Soon we will be together once again."
...
"This is all your fault," Jihyo accused Momo, as the two were fighting. Everything was finally settling down but everything set in on Jihyo.

"How is this my fault? Your crazy ex went after me. You never saw what he did to me!"

"You stole his love from me that's for sure. We were all fine until you started to hang out with us."

"It was one time and I didn't do it again! You know the reason."

"You are so needy! You need to get laid, oh wait you did by my ex!"

"It's not like I wanted! He fucking raped me, Jihyo! He raped me twice a day when I was trapped with him. You don't know how dirty I felt after that! You don't know how I wish my life would end because of him! You don't understand I pray he would finish me off so I don't have to live with this pain and suffering! I'm so lucky that I didn't get pregnant by him. I don't want my child to know his father was an obsessive wicked man! With everything that fucking happens, I'm scared to even date any guys! Hell, I doubt I would never date again! I'm fucking scarred because of Daniel! I was happy before and thought I would possibly get together with Haechan, but no Daniel fucking ruined my happiness and life." Momo screamed her feelings out with all her members listening. "I thought you were my friend. You were one I can always go to and help me. Now I see your true colors." Momo grabbed her phone and purse. She didn't look back and just left the dorm.

Jihyo stood there in shock to hear everything from Momo. Jihyo just started to cry, as Mina hugged her. "I didn't know, I didn't know." Nayeon called Chan to let her know what Momo took off, as Sana hurry to text the fanclub.

Sana.🐍: Emergency!!!! Emergency!!! Momo took off from the dorms!!! She got into a fight with Jihyo and told us everything that happen when Daniel got her. She took off and we don't know where she went.
EXO.Baekhyun: My Princess!!! Everyone at the clubhouse in 10!!!!
SVT.Hoshi: my wife! We are coming!
BTS.Suga: We are on our way!
NCT.Jaemin: we are coming! My hyungs literally took down the door to get to the clubhouse. Taeyong-eomma isn't happy but we need to help Momo-noona!

Sana smiled, knowing they will find Momo.

"Unnie..." spoke Tzuyu, as she just turned on the TV. Sana turned to see what Tzuyu was watching. Her eyes widen and she dropped her phone.

*Breaking News*
Kang Daniel escaped from prison
.....
Momo was walking down the street, still upset about everything. Her heart was breaking how Jihyo was handing everything. She had no attracting to Daniel and was happy for her friend to be dating him, until the truth about him came out. She never thought he would be like that. Momo wiped her tears away, walking to the place she knows she can be safe, the Hirai Momo's FanClub clubhouse.

Meanwhile at the clubhouse, all members were on deck to find Momo. They were all assigned teams to search for Momo and bring her to the clubhouse for safety.

"All right," Baekhyun said, as they were ready to go. "Once she is found, contact us and bring her straight here and..." his phone went off, as he looked to see it is Sana. "Yes!" He answered.

"Daniel escaped from prison!" Sana cried to him. "We just saw the news and we all know he is going to find Momo! She isn't answering her phone and JYP has contact police to find her before Daniel does." Baekhyun looked at his members and nodded.

"Got it, Sana." He hung up and looked at them with a serious look. "Kang Daniel escape and will be going after our Momo. We need to find her right now. Do what you have to in order to get Momo safe."

"That bastard is dead when I get my hands on him," Jungkook said, getting a baseball bat in hand.

"Everyone put on your fanclub sweatshirt so she knows she can trust us," said Suga. "Wonwoo and I will stay and track her phone. We will call when we find her location."

"All right let's get going."

Momo was close to the clubhouse, as she sighed in relief. She kept moving until she felt someone pulled at her arm. Momo turned around and her eyes widen. Kang Daniel was here, even with his mask covering his mouth she knows the eyes.

"Hello love, did you miss me? I miss you so much," he told her. Momo let out a scream of fear, trying to out away from him. "Oh baby, why are you being like this?"

Yuta, Dino, and Jungkook heard a scream near them. They look and saw Momo screaming, as someone was holding her.

"Momo!" Jungkook yelled, as the three ran towards her. Daniel saw them coming and grabbed Momo. He turned her around and put a knife to her throat.

"Come any closer and I will cut her!" Daniel yelled at them, making them stop. Momo was trying her best not to cry, as she felt the cool blade near her throat.

"Put the knife down," Yuta told him, as Dino texted the club they found Momo and she is in danger.

"You aren't taking my love away from me again. You did it once but never again. If I go down, she is coming with me." He pressed the knife, as she let out a cry.

"Daniel you don't want to do this," Jungkook said, keeping the bat in his hand. Daniel didn't answer, as he kept Momo close to him. "Just put the knife down and we can talk." Daniel just stared at them, as he move the knife away from her neck.

"You want to talk, then he is my answer." He threw the knife at Yuta, getting him in the shoulder. Daniel took the chance in picking up Momo and ran in the alley.

"Fuck!" Jungkook yelled, as he went after them. Dino pulled the knife out of Yuta's shoulder and put pressure on it. Jaehyun, Minghao, and Jaemin came up to them and saw Yuta's injuries.

"They went down the alley. Daniel has Momo and Jungkook went after," said Dino.

"Jaemin stay with them," Jaehyun said. Jaehyun and Minghao went after Jungkook to help save Momo.

"Please Daniel..." begged Momo, as Daniel threw her over his shoulder. "Please stop this!"

"I will never stop. I got my girl back and I will never let you go until death do us part." He laughed, as Momo tried to get away. "Stop moving my love." She could not, as Daniel moved her off his shoulder and stared at her. "I warn you." He strike Momo across the head, making her go limped. He picked her up and threw her back on his shoulder and continue to tan, as he could hear voices coming towards them.
......
Thank you for reading and....-tackle to the ground by the fanclub-
Baekhyun: you can't leave it on a cliffhanger!!!!
Yuta: why me getting hurt??,
Jaehyun: I will save her!
Sana: save my Moguri!!!!
Daniel: why am I the crazy one?
Eunwoo: I want in the club!

Comment and vote if you want this book to continue and if you want Momo save from Daniel

See ya next time
Bye sweetie sweetie