Emergency Meeting #3

"So why are we having our meeting in China? With the five of us?" Vernon said, as the group were at a hotel in China.

"I chose you four for this important meeting," said Baekhyun, looking up something on his laptop.

"Is it because Momo is filming here and we have a relationship with her," Jaemin replied, as Baekhyun froze a bit. "Are you planning to kidnapped her?"

"No, I just want to make sure my wife is fine. Plus she loves the four of you as you are the babies."

"I'm still disappointed she considered me as a baby," Vernon said. "That video should have been burned!"

"Relax, we will just visit Momo, see how she is doing, and we go back home. Easy enough."

"Then why you have an extra ticket back to Seoul?" Dino asked. Baekhyun did have one extra, "and it has Momo's name on it."

"Details, details," he brushed it off. "Besides, we get a trip away from life."

"You just told us to pack a bag, bring our passport, and sneak out of the dorms to meet you at the clubhouse," pointed out Jaemin. "Taeyong has been blowing up my phone since we got here. He thinks I ran away and is freaking out!"

Jeongin shown Baekhyun his phone of the Stray Kids group chat to prove their point.

Channie❤️
Innie please tell me you're safe
You aren't hurt?
Are you with Jaemin, Vernon, and Dino?
Where are you?
I'm worry about you Innie
Please call me
Minho🕺🏻
Please call Chan he is worry sick
Hyunjin🍣
Boy you better answer us!
Please be safe!
Channie❤️
Innie we can talk about this
Running away isn't the answer
Please I'm worry sick
Text me
Call me
Please Innie...I love you

"You don't want to see ours," said Vernon, as Dino nodded. "Jeonghan is about to field a missing report on us!"

"Why do they think you ran away. I'm with you guys. You're safe with me." Baekhyun's cell went off, as he answered.

"Hello?"

"What the fuck did you pull, Baekhyun!!!" Yoongi yelled at him, as he had to pull the phone away. They could hear yelling all around. "Why do I have people banging at my dorm, demanding for the babies!!!"

"Where is my baby!" Taeyong yelled.

"I should have never let him in your club! Bad influence!" Chan yelled, as well.

"They better be safe!" Jeonghan said "I'm fine going to prison for murder as long my babies are fine."

"Chill," said Baekhyun. "The babies are with me. We are having an emergency meeting of the club...just we are out of area."

"Where are you?" Yoongi said, trying to ignore the screaming behind the door.

"Uhh...Beijing, China..."

"You are telling me you took the babies to Beijing, China for an emergency meeting of the club!" Everything stopped, as Baekhyun just stared at the young ones.

"...Yes and they are safe."

"Isn't that where! Oh you didn't! You didn't!!!!"

"I haven't done anything yet..." he replied. Shouting started again, as Baekhyun finished up. "I will keep them safe and we will be home in a week. You are in charge of the club, bye bye!"

"Baek..." he hung up and smiled at the boys.

"Let's get some lunch," he said. "Don't answer any texts or phone calls for now." He stood up and got the four youngest out the door to get lunch.
.....
"This is one of my favorite restaurant to go to when I'm home," said WinWin, guiding Momo to the restaurant.

"I'm so glad to try some good Chinese and..." Momo stopped to see the five guys, eating some food not far from them. "Jeongin?!" He looked up from his bowl and smile.

"Momo-noona!" Momo was shock to see them here. "You and WinWin-hyung should join us." WinWin and Momo looked at each other for a second.

"Uhh...it's all right, we have to get to know each other for the show," she said, as Baekhyun just stared at them.

"Oh come on, I will even pay for lunch," said Baekhyun. WinWin and Momo couldn't let that pass, as they joined them.

"What brings you to China?" WinWin asked. The babies looked at Baekhyun for answers. They could tell them they were sort of force to be here, but Momo will freak out.

"Oh we are filming a reality show. Me caring for younger idols on my own," said Baekhyun, as the four nodded.

"Really? Taeyong text the group chat about you missing, Jaemin?"

"Oh he have been so tired and might have forgot," said Jaemin, hoping he will believe him. "He has been so busy with SuperM, he can't remember what day it is."

"That's true." Momo and WinWin spoke to each other, while Momo from time to time baby the younger ones. Baekhyun was a little jealous, as he wasn't getting any attention. Beakhyun had to think of something, as WinWin stood up.

"I got to run to the bathroom." He left the table, as Baekhyun made his move to her.

"Agh, I think I ate too much," he said, holding his stomach. Momo gasped, as she got Baekhyun to rest with his head on her lap. Momo is such a sweet girl. Naive but sweet.

"You must not be used to the rich food," she said, gently rubbing his stomach. "I can have Sicheng get you some tea to help your tummy." Baekhyun smiled, as he felt her hand go through his hair.

"But hyung, you really didn't..." began Dino, as Baekhyun gave him a look saying talk and I will drown you at the river. "...I mean yeah the food is rich." Jaemin took a picture of him, getting attention from Momo. He send it to the group chat and waited.

SVT.Hoshi: 🤬🤬🤬 are you fucking kidding me?
BTS.Jungkook: He went to China just to get a cuddle from my queen!!!
BTS.Suga: You're fucking dead, Baekhyun when you return! The mothers won't not stop bugging me all day!!!
NCT.Ten: 🤬🤬🤬 -cursing in Chinese-
EXO.Chanyeol: Only Baekhyun.... he was desperate for her.
NCT.Yuta: -cursing in Japanese-
SVT.DK: Good thing this is a mature group chat.
SVT.Wonwoo: Oh My God! You took the babies just for him to get close to Momo!!! You don't get the hardship we had for the past two days with Jeonghan freaking out that Vernon and Dino was missing! He was setting up a search party and made flyers.
NCT.Jaehyun: Taeyong couldn't stop crying for a while and felt asleep in Jaemin's bed. He thought he ran away and blame himself since he was on tour.
NCT.Jaemin: I will talk to Taeyong-hyung when I come home.
NCT.Yuta: You know he isn't going to let you leave his sight?
NCT.Jaemin: I know, I'm his baby. 🍼
.....
EXO.Baekhyun: 😁😁😁 we will be home tomorrow! I got my dose!
SVT.Hoshi: And three angry mothers will be waiting for you at the clubhouse to return their babies.
EXO.Baekhyun: ...I will drop them at the dorms.
BTS.Suga: Chicken-wuss
.....