Meeting #4

"So our biggest enemy is Stray Kids," said Suga, "Well minus Jeongin." Jeongin was sitting on the couch with a cast on his foot. "We weren't serious in tripping your members you know."

"Well I miss and fell through the trap door on stage," he said. "My foot is broken and I'm out for three months at least. Channie is going to put me in a bubble once I'm healed."

"Even with Jeongin out, they are a threat," said Jaehyun. "What song are they dancing to?"

"Fancy, Felix's all time song, until the new Twice song is out."

"We can do Like Ooh-Aah," said Vernon.

"Channie was a zombie in that video."

"Scratch that," said Hoshi.  "What is Love?"

"Nah Yes or Yes is good," said Dino.

"But I only know TT," complained Chanyeol.

"I can do all of their dances," said Jungkook, as Suga looked at him.

"You only know Like Ooh-Aah, punk, don't lie." Jungkook mumbled on his breath. "Try and get revenge on me and you are going down with me."

"Dance The Night Away!" Jaemin said to them. "It's a fun song to dance to."

"I say Likey," said Ten.

"You just want Momo's dance solo," Yuta said to him. "You want to show off to Momo and get her to notice you. Not today, if we do that her solo is mine."

"Are we going to have everyone in the video?" Wonho asked.

"Just the actual dancers," said Suga. "I'm the director and the others are the crew."

"Why you get to be the director," said DK, whining.

"But I'm the oldest, the president right now, and if you don't listen to me, I will just rip your eyeballs so you can never look at my Princess ever again," he simply told everyone, sitting in his chair. "Plus I'm too lazy to dance. Jungkook, Hoshi, Dino, Jaemin, Ten, Yuta, the8, Wonho and Jaehyun will be the male version of Twice."

"I get Momo's part!" All nine yelled at the same time.
They all looked at each other with murderous eyes, except Jaemin who stepped back.

"Just rock-paper-scissors it," Yoongi said. "That will solve everything."
.....
"This is a mess," said Yoongi, as they were fighting about everything. "Hey hey hey! This is not how we are going to win her heart if we can't work together." They finally decided to dance to TT but they were just arguing. What do you except having all these dancers with different background. "Don't make me get up from this chair to smack you!"

"Hoshi is being too bossy," complained Yuta.

"Well Ten doesn't know how to listen!" Hoshi pointed stars Ten.

"Your idea is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb," he said, "Dino is a better teacher than you are."

"Please don't drag me into this, I already got stuck doing Sana's part," he said. Hoshi jumped on Ten, as everyone try to separate from them. As they were fighting, a knock came on the door, as Yoongi got up to answer.

"We aren't finish..." he said, answering the door to see Momo standing there with a smile.

"Hello," she said, nervously, "I know the meeting isn't over, but Jeongin needs to come back to the dorms." Yoongi stood there in shock. "It's an emergency." He snapped out of it and nodded.

"Wait here please." He closed the door and turned to everyone. "Momo is here!!!" Everyone frozen on the spot. "Our Princess is here," he whispered. "Hide everything related to her!!!" Soon everyone minus Jeongin were racing in the clubhouse, hiding everything of her. They had a lot of things from posters to cards of Momo. They even had a life size cut-off of her from her Twiceland concert.

"We can't reach that huge poster of her," said Jaehyun. Why did Baekhyun had to put a huge poster where they can't hide it if needed.

"Tear it down! We will replace it!" Everyone climbed up and got the poster down only tearing it in five places. They shove everything in drawers, closet, and behind the couches. They gathered things around and pretend they were playing games.

"Who's Movely is this?" Wonho asked, holding it up.

"Mine," said the8, grabbing it and shove it in his bag.  Yoongi went back to the door, as Momo stood there.

"Sorry, it was a bit messy," Yoongi let her in, as she walk over to Jeongin.

"Hey baby, we have to go," she called to him, as the older members in the club looked at him with an evil glare. Baby?

"Is there something wrong? Channie usually picks me up." Momo gave him a smile, as he got up.

"I know, but he is dealing with some problems and he can't come. Nayeon is in the car."

"Did something happen to Channie?"

"No baby, he is fine. I will tell you in the car." She looked at everyone and smile. "Thanks for having Innie in this club. He has been so much happier since joining."

"Momo-noona, don't embarrassed me. I will see you guys next week." As they were leaving, Momo sported a photo card of her on the floor.

"Oh it's from TT," she said with a smile. She saw a pink on the table and sign the card and gave it to the nearest person, Jaehyun. "Keep it as a gift." She pat his shoulder and they left the clubhouse. Jaehyun was in a state of shock, getting a sign photo card and a pat on his shoulder.

"We were blessed by the presence of our Princess," said Hoshi.

"I...I..." Jaehyun tried to speak, but he fell out of his chair. He was clutching the card for dear life, as Jaemin was trying to get him back.

"Now we have to work hard to win this contest," said Ten. The closet behind Vernon and DK bust open with all their Momo things and buried them.

"Help! I'm swimming in Momo, which I should be complaining," said DK, trying to get himself out. Vernon was bury deep, only having a hand out.

"How did we get this much things of Momo," mumbled Chanyeol, as Yoongi shrugged.

"Majority is Baekhyun's. We have only a few times each here. Baekhyun has his hidden stash of Momo collections here since they were getting threatened. Don't worry we will get this clean up before he..."

"I'm back! I got out of prison on good behavior. But I think Suho was just tired of me crying. So..." Baekhyun entered the clubhouse to see everything was a mess. "What happened here! Where is our huge Momo poster! Why is all my Momo stuff everywhere!!!"

"Welcome back president and not a moment too soon," said Yoongi. "I need a vacation."

"You just missed Momo being here," said Jungkook. "He had to hide all Momo things here."

"Oh dear you shouldn't told him," said Yuta, finally getting Vernon out of the pile. Baekhyun dropped his bag on the ground, as his face was red!

"You mean my Princess was here and I missed her!" Baekhyun fell to the ground and cried. "I been in prison too long and I missed my Princess!" Chanyeol sighed at his member, as Baekhyun was rolling around crying.
.....
I started writing this before getting the news of Woojin's leaving Stray Kids. We will stay strong! We have to support them! Stay stay strong!

Yoongi: why did Momo call you baby?
Ten: she should call me baby.
Jeongin: because I'm the baby of our friends.
Comment and vote!
Bye sweetie sweetie