Emergency Meeting #1

2:00 am"This better be good to have us here this late," mumbled Yoongi, as the members were at the clubhouse

2:00 am
"This better be good to have us here this late," mumbled Yoongi, as the members were at the clubhouse. They didn't bother to change clothes and was in their PJs. Jungkook was trying to wake up.

"We nearly got catch sneaking out," Ten said, with a sleepy Jaemin. "If Taeyong finds out Jaemin is out this late, I'm dead."

"Same to me with Jeonghan," yawned Hoshi with a half asleep Dino. "So what is this emergency?" Baekhyun threw a file on the table and opened it. There were pictures of a sad Momo, as the members gasped.

"I find out a rude fan has been threatening Momo about leaving the group. These pictures were from a fan meet and greet last week," said Baekhyun, slamming his hands on the table. "How dare he hurt our....my Princess. She does not deserve any hate!"

Jungkook woke up with the news, cracking his knuckles. "Where is this piece of..." he looked at the two youngest. "Earmuffs!"

"I doubt they care right now," said Ten, placing a sleepy Jaemin in the couch, next to a passed out Dino.

"Where is this piece of shit. I will fucking beat the shit out of him," Jungkook said. Yoongi jumped on the laptop and started to search for information.

"Let me have this guy in the room for five minutes," said Minghao, "My skills will put him in the hospital for weeks with every bone of his body broken."

"As long he is of age, you can beat him. If not, I'm verbally threatened him," Hoshi said. "How dare he make my princess sad?"

"Just some college student," Yoongi said, reading what he found. "Looks like he been saying things on the Twice's Twitter page." He pulled up this guy's Twitter page and read some of the tweets.

- Momo doesn't deserve to be in the group
- Momo can't sing to save a life
- Momo needs to lose some weight
- Momo could use a new face get surgery

"This asshole is dead," said Baekhyun, as everyone agreed. "We need everyone on board for this mission." The two youngest were still passed out on the couch. "Do you think we can get guns?"

"We are not murdering someone with guns," said Yoongi, "Unless you want to do the club behind bars. That will make Momo feel wonderful about her fan club is run by criminals." Baekhyun sighed at him, knowing he is right. That would ruining his chance for a date.

"What do you proposed then? We have two eager young members that can Hulk smash him."

"He is a college student, so maybe we can send a few people in to follow him."

"Not the two babies, they can't passed as college students," Jungkook stated, pointing to them.

"Looks like it's Hoshi and Ten."

"What about us?" asked Minghao.

"If we send Jungkook and you, Namjoon and Seungcheol will be bailing the two of you from jail for murder," said Yoongi.