Interview #3

"Just two today," said Yoongi. "This is going to be easy."

"No kidding," said Hoshi, getting in his seat. "Who are we interviewing?"

"Since it is Jaemin's turn to pick the interviewers, I have no idea," said Baekhyun. Jaemin came in and gave the three the applications for the two interviewers. They looked at the first one and all made faces. The second was was ever worse.

"You shitting me?" Yoongi said, "You are mentally ill if we thinking about giving them a chance!"

"They are the worst choice to be in this club! Come on, Jaemin," Hoshi complained.

"You know better than this," Baekhyun scolded the young one.

"But...they are good people, I swear," Jaemin defended himself. "They will be good members and they both love Momo." All of them looked at him for the real reason. "Okay, they blackmailed me to get them an interview or reveal a really bad picture to Momo."

"Ah now we know the reason," Baekhyun said, standing up. "Boys, we will make this interview so challenging and intense, they won't know what hit them. They tried to steal our lovely Princess Momo's heart before and will not do it again. As long as I'm president, her heart is mine...I mean ours!"

"Good save President," said Yoongi. "Well I can always used my scare tactics on them."

Little did they know, they were in for a fun day...which isn't going to be fun.
.....
"Name Kim Dong young age too old for Momo," began Yoongi, as Doyoung looked at him.

"Are you older than me to begin with," he said, as Yoongi took a breath to ignore him.

"Pain in the ass, check." Hoshi took over, as he could tell Yoongi was getting heated.

"Why are you interested in the club?"

"Why not? I couldn't be on "Let's Get Married" with Momo. We had good chemistry when we met and it is too bad we will never know how our marriage would have gone."

"South..." mumbled Hoshi, as Doyoung just smiled.

"Like how you lost your choice to be Momo's partner on Hit The Stage 2?" Hoshi felt his vein on his forehead throbbing.

"Hey! I chose rock because I thought she would like someone strong to dance with! How was I to know she would pick paper?"

"You are a fan of hers, you need to know everything." Hoshi felt like he was getting attacked, as Baekhyun stepped in.

"What would you do in contribute to the club?"

"I would take your role and let Momo know who is in the club." Baekhyun gasped at him. "I would never keep a secret from her. She would be thrilled." Baekhyun slammed his hand on the table in anger.

"Now see here! This club is dedicated to her and we do everything for her. We don't need someone that is going to bring us down and..." Doyoung held his phone up and hit a button. It took two rings for the person pick up.

"Ah Momo, you are never going to believe what I found out," he said, as the three guys froze in fear. "It's about your fan club. I have met some people and you aren't going to believe what kind of people they are."

Baekhyun threw himself on the ground, begging. "Don't you dare tell her?" He whispered.

"Name your demands," Yoongi replied. Doyoung covered the mouth piece of his cell.

"Membership, front row tickets to the next EXO concert, and agreement with D.O hyung to do a duet with me when he is out of the military."

"Fine...fine just don't tell her." Doyoung move his hand away and spoke.

"They are so kind and support you all the way. You should be so proud of this club." He spoke for another minute and hung up with her. "Now that wasn't hard."
.....
"And I thought Jungkook was evil!" Hoshi said, as Doyoung left with his gift and membership.

"We got to watch him that's for sure," Yoongi said, "He blackmailed the kid for this. Now he is in, he might overthrown us...well Baekhyun mainly."

"You aren't helping my blood pressure going down!" He yelled, as he was fanning himself. Jaemin came in with Haechan, as Baekhyun sat down. "God help us all..."

"Let's just get this over with so I can take a nap," Yoongi said.

"Why you want to be in the club?" Hoshi asked, as Haechan smiled.

"To cause all of you pain and suffering when I get to speak about my date with Momo on Friday. I might be getting my first kiss from her too. Nobody in this club can say they got their first kiss from Momo now," he answered. Hell just broke loose in the club. Baekhyun's blood pressure hit the roof, Hoshi couldn't speak and just pointed at Haechan, and Yoongi stood up red in the face.

"Get your fucking ass over here boy so I can kick it! I don't fucking care if you are young, you deserve an ass whooping!" Yoongi ran over to him, as Haechan took off running. "Fucking hell!" Yoongi chase him while Haechan just laughed.

"Oh god, my dear Momo, please save me! I think I'm having a heart attack," Baekhyun plead with the poster. "This vile creature! My goddess!" He wept, holding his heart.

Jaemin just sat there and put his head on the table. "Please don't let any of this get back to Taeyong-Eomma."
.....
NCT.Jaemin: Meeting is cancel this week.
SVT.Dino: Oh why?🤭
NCT.Ten: Man, I had my new Momo picture to show.
NCT.Jaehyun: How did the interviews went?
NCT.Jaemin: ....NCT members might be getting banned from the club...😩
NCT.Yuta: What the fuck happen?🤬
SVT.Wonwoo: Language! We have the babies.
NCT.Yuta: What the freak happen?🤬
NCT.Jaemin: Right now...Baekhyun is hallucinating and having a full blown conversation with the Momo poster. Chanyeol-hyung, I think he is broken. 😭😭Hoshi is still in a state of shock. He hasn't moved in a hour. 😭Yoongi, good man I never seen him run so fast in my life. He was hauling butt to catch Haechan. And he had a lot...a lot of colorful language. I don't know where they went as they both ran out the door.😭😭😭
SVT.Vernon: You interview the guy Momo has a crush on?!?! 😱What were you guys thinking?!😡
NCT.Yuta: Man he is so dead...😡
SVT.Minghao: Who was the other person?
NCT.Jaemin: Doyoung-hyung...
NCT.Ten: OMG😱😱😱 why you interview him?!
NCT.Jaehyun: Now it makes sense. He has been smile since he got home and was hiding something. Must be a Lovely.
SVT.Dino: He is in!🤯
NCT.Jaemin: He has Momo-noona's number and call her I'm the middle of the interview going to expose all us male idols to her on who runs the club. 😫😫😫
BTS.Jungkook: Savage! I like that! 👍🏼
EXO.Chanyeol: Holy crap, they did a number on them. Minghao, you might want to have someone pick up Hoshi. I don't think he will be over the shock.
SVT.Minghao: Wonwoo-hyung and I are on the way.
NCT.Jaemin: Jungkook-hyung, Yoongi-hyung is passed out on the sidewalk. I think he ran out of gas. 😵😵😵
BTS.Jungkook: ...on my way.

NCT.Doyoung: Hello members, how is everyone's day today!
......