Meeting #6

"For the love of Goddess Momo, we are not going to put on a Christmas play, let alone the Nutcracker," Yoongi whined, as Doyoung gave him a look.

"Why not? Momo loves plays and it Christmas. She would really enjoy a play her fan club put on just for her and friends," he told him, as everyone was getting a headache. Doyoung and Yoongi has been arguing for the past ten minutes about this.

"It's too much work and plus not all of us want to do a play."

"I don't mind, as I did a musical," said DK, only to get a glare from Yoongi.

"Then what do you want to do for Momo?"

"We I can tell you what I want to do with Momo," began Yoongi, as everyone just glare at him. "What don't tell me you think the same?"

"How about we give her gifts?" Jaemin said, "and we dress up as Santa to hid ourselves. The one gives Momo the best gift maybe can get a kiss from her." Everyone looked at him for a moment and smiled.

"Looks like we are going shopping for our meeting," said Baekhyun. He already had a few ideas to get her a gift.

"No expensive gifts!" Hoshi said. "I know some people can afford a car or a fancy trip with ease," looking at EXO and BTS.

"Now why you think that?" Chanyeol said.

"You brought an Iron Man suit just to wear once for Halloween," pointed out Dino.

"Good point, we will set a budget for gifts."

"Damn, there goes my trip with Momo to Paris, where we can eloped," said Baekhyun all sad. He could have won her heart and got a kiss.

"Hey I'm not that rich," said Jungkook. "I still have bills to pay."

"You spend money on getting tattoos lately," said Yoongi.

"Yeah I have Momo's name tattoo on my arm."
.....
"Okay what would be a good gift for Momo?" Ten said, looking at all the plushies in the toy store. "She has a lot." Yuta popped his head from a pile of teddy bears.

"I know but she loves them. Have you seen how happy she gets when she see a plushie," he said, trying to get out. They looked around, as they saw Haechan coming in the toy section. "Quick hide!" Ten dove into the teddy bears pile with Yuta and covered himself. Haechan stopped in front of the teddy bear pile and stared a few minutes.

"Oh this will be perfect," he said, picking up a teddy bear.

"She is going to love it!" Haechan walked away, as Yuta and Ten popped out

"He is going to try to win Momo's heart," Yuta said, as they tried to get out of the pile, but struggle.

"Why would they have just a pile of teddy bears laying here?" Ten exclaimed, as some employees dumped more teddy bears in the pile, burying them.

"There! That should keep them there," said Jeno, as him and Renjun were dressed as employees.
.....
"Baekhyun, we all agreed to a budget," said Chanyeol, as Baekhyun was looking at jewelries.