Stalker #1

Momoismywife: My beautiful Princess! I was so close to hold her hand

Momoismywife: My beautiful Princess! I was so close to hold her hand. Love you Princess!!!
Momoismywife: I love her so much! I can't wait for her to notice me.
Momoismywife: I got my ticket for the fan greet.
Momoismywife: is this a good gift for my Princess. Well just a sample but i can get the real one.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi said, as he was the newly created Hirai Momo fan cafe, the club did

"What the fuck?" Yoongi said, as he was the newly created Hirai Momo fan cafe, the club did. This guy had a marriage contract for Momo. Even his friends are not that crazy...except maybe Ten.

MomoforQueen: That's a bit extreme don't you think?
Momoismywife: What? I just want her as my wife.
MomoforQueen: You need to tone it down.
Momoismywife: I think not! You are going to steal my Momo! She is mine!
MomoforQueen: This is for all fans of Momo to talk about her!
Momoismywife: Please she is the one for me, loser. I know everything about her. Including the color of bra and panties she has which are a beautiful well-fitted red color she is wearing today.
MomoforQueen: You sick fuck!
Momoismywife: she had pink ones on yesterday...😘 plus pictures...

"Momo has a stalker?" Yoongi got his phone and texted the club.

BTS.Suga: Emergency Meeting in 30! 🚨🚨🚨Momo has a stalker!
.....
Baekhyun came bursting through the door in fifteen minutes, still dressed in his outfit for the new song of EXO.

"Where is this bastard! I will murder him!" he yelled, catching his breath. Chanyeol came behind him, as he was breathing hard.

"We could have drove here!"

"If she had a stalker, the fanclub cannot wait! I would run to the end of the world for her!" Jaemin came running in the room as well.

"Man, I'm never having Renjun drive me here again. We almost crash." Jungkook came in with a baseball bat.

"I'm ready to smash!"

"Where is the rest of the members?" Yoongi asked.

"Ten is in China, Jaehyun is in NYC," said Jaemin.

"Seventeen and Stray Kids should be coming back from the AAA awards later today," said Jungkook. "It's just us to save Momo!"

"Where is this punk!!!" Baekhyun yelled, as Yoongi was typing on the fan cafe.

"Trying to see if he will spill anything."

Momoismywife: When we finally meet I'm ready to bang her so she can have my babies. Look at this princess.

Momohusband#1: How dare you talk about my wifey like that!Momohusband#2: Stay away from my wifey!!!Momohusband#3: I will hurt you if you continue to talk about this!Momoismywife: You are just jealous we have a connection!Momohusband#1: We will pro...

Momohusband#2: Stay away from my wifey!!!
Momohusband#3: I will hurt you if you continue to talk about this!
Momoismywife: You are just jealous we have a connection!
Momohusband#1: We will protect our wifey to the end!
Momohusband#2: You're mental!
Momoismywife: No, I'm in love. I'm fact, I'm going to see my princess tonight!
Momohusband#3: the fuck you aren't!!
MomoforQueen: We will stop you! Don't go near our Momo!
Momoismywife left chat

"Fuck!!! He is going to try and see her tonight!!!" Yoongi said, getting off the chat. "We need to go now to the dorm! Jaemin stay and monitor the chat in the cafe. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, get change please. You guys stick out like a sore thumb." Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at their outfit and agreed.
.....
"How long has we been out there," said Jungkook, sitting with everyone in the bushes. "I need to get some swinging practices in."

"We only been here for fifteen minutes. These two divas took forever to get change," said Yoongi.

"Sorry if Baekhyun only has Momo's club shirts," said Chanyeol, pulling down his shirt. "Would it kill you to order all sizes for the shirts? We aren't your size."

"What? It's appropriate to have Momo things at a Momo fan clubhouse. You're just jelly because I look fabulous," he said. Baekhyun made the four of them change to the club shirts. Jungkook was fine in his, as Yoongi was swimming in his. They watched, as Momo was walking to the dorm from the store. Someone jumped out of the bushes and head over to her. The guy was dressed in black, cap covering his hair, and mask over his mask. He stopped Momo, as she jumped back in fear.

"That's the guy," said Jungkook, putting his mask on and jumping out of the bushes with the bat in hand. "Come on little boy, let's dance!!!" Jungkook ran to the guy, as he held the bat up to swing. The guy saw him and took off. Jungkook kept chasing him, as Baekhyun took off after Jungkook to assist. Yoongi and Chanyeol went to check on Momo.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Yoongi asked, as Momo nodded. She looked up at them, as they were covered not to see their face.

"By any chance, are you members of my fanclub?"

"The shirts gave it away didn't it," Chanyeol said, keeping his shirt down. Momo nodded. "Yes we are here to serve our princess."

"Maybe I can help you getting club shirts that fits," she said, looking at the two.

"We will be fine, get inside and be safe. We will handle that thug." She nodded and went in the dorm, as they made sure she was safely in. "Let's go, Jungkook should be pounding that bat in the stalker's face."
.....
"The fuck is that shithead," said Jungkook, searching for the stalker. Baekhyun was hounding down the stalker too like a dog...really he was sniffing around for a scent.

"He has to be close by. He needs to die in a ditch! Baekhyun was furious about how he was talking about Momo. Nobody dares to do that to her. He would claw that guy's eyes out.

"He won't get away! I will track him down and murder his face in," said Jungkook, swinging the bat. They looked around for thirty minutes and did not find the stalker. "Damn it!!!"

"For now, we report to police and keep an eye on the cafe," said Baekhyun. The two went back to the clubhouse to do what they can. At least their Princess is safe for now.
.....
"So close to get my Princess," said the stalker, coming into his room. There were pictures of Momo everywhere. "Those damn fanclub members stopped me from touching my wife. But soon, they will not be able to stop me. I need to come up with a better plan. Oh yes, I will have my wife forever and we will be a happy family with our beautiful children." The stalker laughed, as he went back to work on a perfect plan for getting his wife.
.....
Crazy fans! Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!! Don't forget NCT on the Macy's Day Parade!

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie