Interviews #1

"This is ridiculous!" Ten exclaimed, as he was sitting in the waiting room of the Hirai Momo's fan club with a few other idols. "Now we have to interview as well. My hand cranked up with that application."

"Be lucky you made the cut," said Jungkook. "Yoongi-hyung told me they pick the best for now." They looked around to see Seventeen members the8 and Dino. "They have a lot to review."

"Well at least I can say I beat Yuta," he said with a smile. "He was so mad that he was chosen for the first round." Jaemin stepped out in the room with a clipboard.

"Lee Chan?" He called out, as Dino stood up. "You're first." Dino followed him back to the room, as there was a little desk and the four in the bigger desk in front of him. Dino sat down, as Jaemin sat next to Hoshi.

"I feel like I'm in the principal's office after getting in trouble," said Dino, as everyone stared at him. He was trying to lighten the move, but with everyone putting on glasses made it worse for him.

"Let's begin," said Baekhyun, holding his papers up. "Tell us why you want to be in the fan club? You don't look like you are a Momo's fan. I would have figure you would be a Tzuyu's fan."

"Hey I really care for Momo," said Dino, crossing his arms. "I been a fan of Momo since her debut. She is so sweet and kind. She comfort me when we won our first award. I was a crying mess, as Momo hugged me and told me I did well and it's all right to cry."

"That's true," Hoshi said, "I was a bit jealous he got the hug and not me." Everyone was writing down his answer. So far, so good for Dino.

"Oh she does the cutest nico nico nii!" He whipped out his phone to show a picture of Momo doing her signature move. Everyone smiled at each other, knowing that is the truth.

 Everyone smiled at each other, knowing that is the truth

"Welcome to the Hirai Momo's Fan Club," said Baekhyun.
......
"Why do you believe you should be a member of this club?" Yoongi asked. Ten was lounging back in the chair, giving them a look.

"She is my wifey after all," said Ten. "Do you want me to list all the reason, because you know I can." He whipped out a rolled up paper and opened it. The roll of paper hit the ground and kept rolling away.

"When did you have time to write that?" Baekhyun asked, amazing how long the paper was. It finally stopped out the door.

"Since she came in my life when the reality show was on," he said, looking at the paper. "Number 1: Momo is the best female dancer in all of Korea. Number 2: Momo has the cutest smile in the world. Number 3: ..."
*30 minutes later*
"Number 79: Momo has the cutest..." continued Ten, as Baekhyun cut him off. If this keeps up, they will be here all night and Jaemin does have a bedtime. If he missed his bedtime, Taeyong will murdered them.

"All right, all right you made your point! You're in!" Ten fist pump in victory, as he rolled up his list.

"My job is done. I'm happy to be a part of this club. I get first dibs when she actually meet us. I mean after all I been on a few shows with her."