Emergency Meeting #2

Clubhouse
7 am

News flashWho is Twice's Momo idol crush?

News flash
Who is Twice's Momo idol crush?

Baekhyun slammed his phone on the table when he saw the headlines. Who is this idol that stole his Momo's heart? Now Baekhyun loves Momo and want her to be happy....with him.

"Damn what with the attitude already?" Yoongi said, coming in the clubhouse with a few members. "You summon us?"

"At least it's at a decent time," said Hoshi. "I don't need another earful from Jeonghan."

"Or Taeyong," added Jaemin. They all took a seat, as Baekhyun picked up his phone to read the headlines.

"Oh course she is talking about me as her idol crush," said Ten. "Look like me, I'm everything she wants."

"Shut up for once," said Hoshi, "We all know I'm her dream man."

"Uh, you are looking at her dream man and it's me," said Jungkook. "I'm the Golden..."

"Not today, little man," said Baekhyun. "It's me, only I can be her dream man." Dino was reading the article and spoke up.

"Momo doesn't care for age, as long as they are legal. She does like someone with the same passion as her in dancing and can eat."

"That's half of the idol pool," said Chanyeol.

"You are no included since you can't dance," teased Baekhyun, earning a glare from Chanyeol. Dino kept reading the article to everyone.

"She didn't reveal who is her idol crush," Dino said. Everyone groan out in frustration.

"Well it's the Hirai Momo Fan Club mission is to find out who is her idol crush is," said Baekhyun, "and murder him!"

"What if it's one of us?" DK asked, as Baekhyun looked at him, as he stood up.

"Then your membership will be cancelled, as you will be dead for stealing my Momo!" DK yelped, as Suga pushed Baekhyun back in his seat.

"There isn't going to be bloodshed and plus I'm not in the mood to go to prison for murder."

"Why don't we ask Jeongin and Sana?" Vernon suggested. The door opened up, as Jeongin came clutching in with Sana by his side.

"Speak of the devil and she will appear," said Hoshi, as Sana smiled. She looked around the club and frown a bit.

"You need more Momo in this place," she said, as Baekhyun looked at Jeongin.

"Why did you bring her here? Only Chan is allowed for you."

"I begged him to let me take him. Plus Channie can't say no to a face like this," Sana said, pointing at herself. "Plus I got a welcoming gift for you guys." She pulled out a poster and reveal it to all of them.