Emergency Meeting #4

"Listen up, men!" Baekhyun yelled, as all the members of the Hirai Momo's Club were there. Baekhyun was dressed up like a general. "We are all on a mission to save our beloved princess from the clutches of evil!" He paced back and forth, "Some if you may not survive and your sacrifice will not be in vain..."

"Wait, nobody mention death?" Vernon said, as Baekhyun gave him a look.

"If it is to find Momo, I'm will to sacrifice a few members."

"There isn't going to be any death, unless it is our fearless president," said Yoongi. "Maybe some injuries but no death."

"All right, Jeonghan might not like one of his babies being dead." Baekhyun pulled down something and it was a huge picture of Momo, before she went missing or kidnapped.

"This is our princess, our goddess! We must find her at all cost! The Twice members are exhausted for searching. We need to step up our game to find her." He turned to the poster. "Don't worry our sweet Momo, we shall find you and you will never leave my sight ever again."

"Great he is talking to the poster again," said Ten, as Baekhyun looked at him with an evil glare.

"We already grilled Haechan on how he lost Momo. He is taking it really hard," said Jaehyun. "I believe he does have legit feelings for her."

"He still got some hits," mentioned Doyoung. "If she was with me, this would never happen."

"Please," said Jungkook, "You can't save yourself. I would have finish off that damn stalker." Jungkook cracked his knuckles and getting angry just thinking about him. "I'm so going to punch his face in when I get my hands on him."

"Make sure to share," said Minghao, "My feet are itching to kick someone." Baekhyun snapped his fingers and Jeongin rolled in a map of Seoul for everyone to see.

"Here is the plan," he pointed to a section of the map. "Team A: Yoongi, Jaemin, and DK will search this area. Team B: Jaehyun, Vernon, and Hoshi will be here. Team C: Minghao, Ten, and Wonwoo you got the north side of town. Team D: Chanyeol, Dino, and Doyoung has the south side."

"And where are you going to be?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm with Team E with Jungkook and Yuta."

"What about me?" Jeongin said, "I want to help too."

"You are going to stay at base to monitor the websites for any additional information on Momo and the stalker," he told him, as Jeongin pouted. "Plus Chan has threatened to murder me if you are out on the streets."

"Yeah he threaten me too," said Yoongi. Chan is so overprotected on his youngest he would die for him. "Sorry little one and plus you did search with her with your group and GOT7."

"But I will be alone here." Baekhyun smiled at the young one.

"Not to worry, we have a new member joining us today and he will be with you." The door opened and Hyungwon come in with bags in his arms. "There is our new member now."

"I got everything you ask for," huffed Hyungwon, falling to the ground. "Is this necessary?" Baekhyun picked up one of the bag, look in it, and smile. He tossed the bag at Yoongi. He looked in it and gave Baekhyun a blank stare.

"Really?" He pulled out something from the bag and it was an outfit. "You want us to look like Monsta X from "Shoot Out" MV?!"

"What? We will be styling," Baekhyun said, "I was going to go with my group "Monster" MV, but I couldn't find half the outfits. Plus they had multiple outfits in stock."
.....
Momo was still locked in the room, as she tried to figure a way to get out. Daniel has the door locked from the outside, so she can't go out the door. She did look out the window and saw how high she was so jumping out will not work. She will be dead before hitting the ground because she is terrify of heights. She will have a heart attack. Daniel did let her be a little free in the room, as she screamed for him. He told her the room she is in is soundproof so nobody will hear her.

Momo sat on the bed, sighing. She just want to go home and be with her friends. Momo doesn't understand why Daniel is doing this? He is dating Jihyo, but has her locked up in his apartment. She doesn't know how long she been here, but a couple of days. Daniel is taking good care of her, but she has to be careful with him. He got angry at her one time and slapped her. She did have a red handprint on her cheek and Daniel apologized to her.

"Please someone save me."
.....
"We look stupid," said Yoongi, as the three were walking the streets. They had masks, hats, and sunglasses on but people were still staring at them.

"I'm showing too much chest," complained Jaemin, trying to covered his chest with the outfit. "Taeyong would not approve of this." They continued to search around the section for any clue for Momo.

"This is where Momo was last seen," said DK. They search around the are for any clues that the police might have missed. Jaemin looked down the sewer drain and saw something sparkling. He got his phone flashlight on and check it closer. He saw it was a phone and he knew that phone case.

"Guys! I found Momo's phone," he called out to DK and Yoongi

"You sure?" Jaemin nodded, as the three looked in to see the phone lying in the muddy water. Yoongi tried to stick his arm down, but it was not working. "Okay let's break this bad boy open." All three of them pulled on the metal grill, but it would not budge.

"Damn, we need someone strong or skinny arms to get it," said DK. Yoongi was not going to give up, as he knew this was a huge clue for them. He mustered all his strength in his little body, yelled as loud as he could, and pulled the grill off for them to get the phone. DK and Jaemin looked at him with amazement.

"Wow Yoongi-hyung, I didn't know you had that kind of strength," Jaemin said, as he reached in the sewer and got Momo's phone. "Yes, hope we can get it working. We should head back to the clubhouse."

"Yeah...we need to make a detour to the ER first," DK told him, "I think Yoongi-hyung hurt himself." They both looked at him to see Yoongi on the ground, holding his shoulder in pain.
.....
"Oh my god, this is totally Momo's phone," said Jeongin, as Jaemin gave him the phone. He tired to turn it on, but it was not working. "No! This was our chance to find her."

"Soak it in rice," said Yoongi, as his arm was in a sling. "It should work."

"I don't know, it has been soaking in that yucky water for days," said Hyungwon, as Yoongi gave him the look of death.

"I did not dislocated my shoulder for nothing! Now go get a huge bag of rice now! I might not have one arm, but I still have my other to punch you in the throat!" Hyungwon nodded and ran out the door to get the bag. "Jaemin call everyone and let them know we found her phone. DK, go and get me my pain pills!"
.....

The Hirai Momo Club is back to life. Now that I finish Perfect Two Book, I can focus a bit on this book. It's back baby. A lot of readers want more and have Momo to be saved from the evil Daniel. So yeah let's give it a go.

Comment and vote and let me know how it's going. How can we add to the club? Be patient, they will save her....one day.

Bye sweetie sweetie