Emergency Meeting #6

"All right gentlemen," Sana spoke to the fanclub, who all had their phones out

"All right gentlemen," Sana spoke to the fanclub, who all had their phones out. She decide it was time for a game night with the boys. "Today is a new theme event featuring us of course. It's our In Love concept that everyone loves."

"Pigtails Momo-noona!" Jaemin cheered.

"Correct! Now we are going to see who can get Momo limited edition card to the highest form in the first two hours. B card is 5 point, A is 10, S is 15 and R is 25. If you get any of the other members, 1 point and if you level them up to the next level, 1 point as well. Doubles do not count. Now some will passed with flying colors. Some is going to struggle. Some will never get a card ever." Sana and the club looked over at Baekhyun.

"Hey!!!! I'm trying my best okay," Baekhyun yelled at them.  He is so determined to get Momo card today."My goddess Momo will blessed me today. I have saved all my diamonds, I have over 1000."

"Now here is the rules: no buying diamonds. You can only used what you have saved." Yuta and Jaehyun grumbled, as they were going to buy some to help them.

"Oh oh," Ten whispered, looking at his low 24 diamonds. He hid his phone quickly to buy some before anyone notice so he can stand a chance. "Okay 700 should work."

"You can only use the First Love packages

"You can only use the First Love packages."

"Thank god I save money to buy one," Vernon said.

"Man, these prices are outrageous," Yoongi said, looking at some of prices. "Can I get the Alcohol-Free package?"

"No! You can buy whatever you want in two hours. That goes for the profile pictures."

"Oops...I got it when it came out early this morning," admitted Dino. "In my defense I didn't know we were doing this until the president send the text."

"It's all right Dino, you get a pass for that since it was before this was announce."

"Piece of cake," Jungkook said. "We are all rich idols and can afford these easily." Jungkook look at his account to see he only have $6 in his name. "Well I can hold off buying Jimin his birthday gift for another two months."